4 things to put for minigames (Games and Decorations)

Here are 4 activities that you may use for your minigames if your heart desires. Please don’t bomb what I do in the chat and thank you!

Tic-Tac-Toe

Tic tac toe is a very popular game and always fun to play! All you need is 2 item spawners with different items and 3 lasers going horizontally and vertically with damage set at zero. Then the players may take them as they please and drop them in the box they want, pretty simple!
Screenshot 2023-11-21 9.48.35 PM

Bush Friend

Credit to @GimSentryRobot5 for making something similar, referred to as the “Doge”. For the Bush Friend, you need to use text at “50” and put a dot, and a few spaces then another period. Then put a “_” for the mouth and place it on a green bush. Then for the hair, add ground hay on top of the bush and change the color that you want.
Screenshot 2023-11-21 9.57.28 PM

Pitch Pile

I don’t know how this would help anyone but I just made it in my boredom time. It’s a pitchfork stabbed into a sand pile.
Screenshot 2023-11-21 10.07.23 PM

Sentry Designs

For the first one, you need a blackboard leg, a barrel, a circle barrier, and water. THe second requires text, (add emoji), a roller, a groundbreaking plant (x2), and a lanternScreenshot 2023-11-21 10.11.55 PM

8 Likes

This is cool! Nice idea!

4 Likes

nice guide
you can also add it here

6 Likes

So many different guides and help it’s almost impossible to find a topic that hasn’t been covered, even though the possibilities are endless…

5 Likes

True. However, we can always push the bounds, as there is typically a perfect idea just around the corner.

5 Likes

Nice guide!

3 Likes

No…
The Doge…
ITS TO POWERFUL!!!

2 Likes

I’m bumped myself in the head in excitement this is EXACTLY what I have been looking for!

BUMP for minigames!

bump

1 Like

Bump for @GimSolver not leaving
Also, can I use you in my lore?