3D Viewpoints in GKC

I agree. As an OG myself (not to brag) (it’s not a flex guys) I find myself more on the theoretical guide. Weird.

2 Likes

I like how most people think this should be in clay-institute.

5 Likes

There isn’t a no option, and I don’t recognize anyone among these profiles who would have a lot of experience with the clay institute problems.

14 Likes

I know, I’m just saying.

1 Like

what is a 3d view point

Where you can mouse and your perspective will change along with it.

1 Like

Yeah, there technically isn’t a yes option either…

4 Likes

i still don’t get it

The only option is to put it in clay institute, which would be the yes option.
Also, the lack of major clay institute gimkit voters severely undermines the opinions of those who are not as good with gimkit.

4 Likes

You know how in a 3D game, you can look around using your mouse?
That’s the system being created in theory here.

6 Likes

Thanks for explaining it @Blackhole927 !

1 Like

ohhhhhfhjs;irdgblaiwkejsbfshkdfhb okay that makes more sence

The only option on the poll is: “Should this be in clay-institute”. Which is a question, not a decision.

7 Likes

It’s implied that by voting you are saying yes.

5 Likes

Yeah, I know, just semantics, but it technically isn’t a choice, just a vaguely implied agreement.

6 Likes

Is gimmaster an og? (He said yes)

I don’t remember him from my earlier days on the forum, but then again I do have shaky memory.
What I do think/know (suspect? idk) is that he doesn’t have much experience with the clay institute problems, and so he probably doesn’t have the best idea as to what qualifies as one.

5 Likes

So just asking - what can go in clay-institute?

I was called!
So, what are we going for here? Basically just summarizing the basics of rendering?

If so, what you have written is pretty good. The angle tracking will be annoying, since the player needs to click for things to be sensed. Also, realized we can use sentries for the angles instead of props, so we don’t need to use anything non-renewable. OR GIMKIT COULD JUST ADD RENEWABLE PROPS.
Anything else?

9 Likes

Problems, that if solved, would revolutionize gimkit.

1 Like