Zone among us help

I have this system for among us. At the beginning of the game, everyone gets assigned a team. Team 2 for imposters, and 5 for crewmates. That number is put into a player-scoped number property for later. During the meeting, players are switched to team 6 and tagging is turned on to prevent 2 people from one slot. When someone is killed with a laser, the meeting ends and everyone gets switched back the their team by broadcasting on “set team” + the property. Then, people are teleported to a room. How would I do this? I have been trying a lot, but can’t figure it out. Please help.
Edit: The meeting takes place in a room you get to by being respawned.

1 Like

How would you teleport everyone to the room? What question are you asking?

1 Like

With a teleporter. I want a full working system for it. Preferably one that takes a little memory.

3 Likes

You can use a knock out manager so when a person is killed, it triggers a zone to active and the teleporter to teleport players back to the main game area. If this is what you are asking.

1 Like

For the player scoped property, you could do:

Lifecycle → relay (random) → team switcher (2)

then do:

whatever starts this → relay (all) → item granter linked to IIM linked to property.

put this in the block code:

1 Like

But then, when they get their team switched, they will respawn and have their team switched back to team 6.

2 Likes

You might just have to make it to were several zones are used and only certain teams can be in them, and then use so when a person in a certain area dies, all others will spawn in the main area. That should prevent them form switching teams.

1 Like

I could switch around the teleporters and spawn pads. I guess I’ll just use triggers instead so that it is simpler.

2 Likes

The only issue with spawn pads, is some people will spawn there when you start the game.

1 Like

I use a 1-second wire repeater. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

That might work, well you never know unless you do, so when you get a chance, try.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.