You Need To Know This! (Basic and easy mini guide)

Okay guys this is something you need to understand, this has been coming up in a lot of games that I have been playing, and its soo anoying! This guide will tell you how to fix your mistake, and prove your not lazy! (even if you are :slight_smile: ) So basically for example, if you mad a button that chops down a tree, but after the tree has been cut down, the button is still there!
So Annoying Right?!
How to fix it: just add a channel to the button, when button pressed, deactivate button
or if your too lazy, jut wire it to a trigger and back when triggered, deactivate button, or use wire repeaters. Thanks!

2 Likes

I hope you enjoyed this guide!

this is pretty short and simple

1 Like

I know right? And people are not fixing it!

1 Like

and it’s easy but uh I know dis already

This “guide” should be a mini-guide and a beginner-tip, since it is too easy to be one, making the button wires itself to trigger wasn’t necessary.

what if I didn’t “enjoyed” it

4 Likes

Still beginners don’t so yeah

I know it’s really annoying

1 Like

Yes, I agree, common mistake that I see a lot.

1 Like

Apollo Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

okay y do you keep changing your PFP theres nothing wrong but y and i’m gonna go back on topic

You could also use a wire repeater instead of a trigger for less memory over a large scale for maps with more interactivity.

1 Like

Because I wanted to.

Edit:

wire repeaters have less memory compared to trigger, what’s better, you don’t even need one since you can just channel self-deactivate it.

3 Likes

hmm whatever I just like triggers more :slightly_smiling_face:

but like barely any… does it matter this much to you guys?

I mean, channel self-deactivating is actually simpler than getting out another wire repeater/trigger unnecessarily.
remember that guides that are easier to understand could have bigger impact to the readers!

1 Like

There I fixed it happy?

No need to be snappy.
You see, by the time a map is at 100000 memory full of wire repeaters and 2 wires vs triggers, there will be a GIGANTINORMOUS amount more of the wire repeaters. im pretty sure

3 Likes

Then just use the channel system to save more memory

exactly.
never said i was against it. that’s literally what i main[1]

1. “hop off edgar” ↩︎

2 Likes