WWI trench war like game with new rifle gun weapon

if anyone can help make a World war 1 game where it is a trench-warfare battle until either the enemy trench is taken or everyone in the other trench is dead, with machine guns to buy and barbwire to set up for defense, and a way for people to re-spawn if they order more troops for a certain amount of money.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I’m afraid that you will have to make that yourself since code sharing is not allowed.

3 Likes

note this is an Idea I am giving not something I plan to make as I kind of suck at it, so if anyone reads this I hope you can make this, as I would love to try and get some new weapons other than a snowball launcher, It would also push the WWI skin Idea, which I hope they make cost gimbucks as if it were for the pass it would be a bit of a douche move. anyway hope my Idea gets made or is taken into consideration.

Please make my Idea happen,

• Ideafinder
1 Like

You can use different gadgets, because they have different stats, and when a player is knockedout, killer player gets certain amount of money, to do that use a knock out manager. But welcome to the community!

2 Likes

thanks maybe you can try that but Note, I am not a creator I am a idea guy ( hints my name ) I made this account to come up with ideas and share with people who wanted a new game mode or anything really. so overall this idea is just my idea

1 Like

Welcome to the Forums @Ideafinder, I will say that this idea is a challenge for the device users here, it is likely possible, but please remove the art tag, I don’t think this fits the tag

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Ideafinder. You can use a spawn pad in both trenches and have a specific team go to a specific side. You can also use an end game so when the enemy invades the other trench, it would end the game. you can also use WolfTechnology’s idea with the gadgets. If you want help with your map, you can go to the wix site to send a code. mark a solution f your question is answered. :white_check_mark: