its not that good but…
Screenshot 2024-02-26 2.53.20 PM

5 Likes

Screenshot 2024-02-26 2.54.14 PM

5 Likes

better than anything I can make. lol

3 Likes

That’s definitely Kevin.

Another thing we could make, is mothra and shimo.

3 Likes

I can only do some good complex pixel art im terrible at stuff like this

2 Likes

u, i cant see what are specific pixels and where they are…just forget it thanks for the help but ill make my own…sorry for bothering you…

1 Like

if you want to make complex art for this guide for any monsterverse related stuff (monsters or comic book or movie scenes or custom stuff) i would love that just make it a at least 5 steps instructions for it and add it to wiki so we dont get flagged for showcasing.

2 Likes

shimo is already planned but im not adding it till ive seen godzilla x kong.
and yes mothra!!
also…hanging out in your dirty bedroom (like all kids-teenagers bedrooms)

and this happens right 5 miles away

oh well…let me do my homework…sighs…5 minutes later…(parents why are you on your x-box???its been 5 days since you said you were about to do your homework!!!)oh ive been playing for 5 days…i can survive about 2 more without any water…goes back to playing…you roof flies off from mechagodzilla…oh my x-box is fine…keeps playing

3 Likes

What about scar king? He could just be kong but lankier and with a whip

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion…i added it in planned…just im not planning on doing shimo or scar king till after I have watched godzilla x kong.

1 Like

what picture should i do?

1 Like

umm any you want…reply again saying specifically “pick one” if you meant you wanted me to give you a picture instead of you picking one.

1 Like

its find im doing this one

2 Likes

i got this so far
Screenshot 2024-02-26 7.32.10 PM

2 Likes

im asleep in the pic

2 Likes

Nice! looks good so far…don’t forget at least 5 instruction steps! (you could just screenshot 5 parts of the build progress as instructions as apparently showcases are not allowed…)

1 Like

okay im attempting the skull crawler now
@Txme_Lxss

2 Likes

can someone get me a skull crawler image? (i cannot get one on school computer due to extreme monitoring on computers.

1 Like