[ 🛠 WIP]Among Us: Skeld Map[Recreation]

THE SEQUEL!!! also nice so far, maybe layer some stuff so it doesn’t look “blocky”

4 Likes

Weren’t you on the fandom at one point @WolfTechnology ? Maybe I’m thinking of someone else.

Yes I originally found gimkit on there and solved the first part of the Gimkit lore. Its what brought me fame, but back then i went by another user name but i changed it to WolfTechnology.

2 Likes

In the meantime, (not you @WolfTechnology) @MadManGamez please remain on topic.

2 Likes

Yes I would prefure this guide to stay open

1 Like

Also, welcome to the forums! Make sure to read new-user-must-read and forum-beginners! If you need anything, just make sure to ping my username at @California_Love.

In the meantime, make sure you read this post:

@WolfTechnology friendly reminder try not to put codes in the gimkit creative forums please. :slight_smile:

But great guide! @WolfTechnology !

3 Likes

The c0des are not active

3 Likes

how would you make every one teleport to the voting ship if you actually made the map and got it published

one word: relays

3 Likes

I have made the map, and yes it will be published, but as @eiqcrmeliutgwhc said, relays is how you do that.

1 Like

You missed the subtle Henry Stickman lore drops…

what? can you explain what the subtle Henry Stickman lore is.

There are multiple photographs of Henry Stickman lying all over the skeld.

oh, well i have never accually played among us, i just have seen videos and see the simalarity between the gims and crewmates. But i might add one or two of those on the map as a blooper.

1 Like

@WolfTechnology

2 Likes

Wait, why did you just ping Wolf and say nothing else?

This is relevant to a previous conversation we had, in which he asked me to take a full screenshot of his map so he could finish the guide. I am pinging him to indicate I am online and ready to take the screenshot.

4 Likes

ok let me host i will have to put the code on here then delete it.

1 Like