Willy Wonka Map Ideas

maybe

Thank you! I have just added some more artwork to it.

1 Like

I made it to the golden egg room, but what next? :0

2 Likes

This is very likely the coolest art I’ve seen on Gimkit. love it!

1 Like

I NEED to see the Harry Potter one!!! PLEASE!

1 Like

I think Willy Wonka’s office is next

1 Like

Look up Hogwarts by J. Isquierdo on Discovery.

The Wonkamobile Room is next.

you could use emojis in text devices, and have 2 repeaters switch from one cluster of the chosen emoji for water lines to another, connect a lifecycle device with “game start” to one of the repeaters, you can have more clusters if you like.

2 Likes

I used barriers as suggested by @Magenta_Dragon, and I like the way it looks.

1 Like

Harry Potter not found :frowning:

1 Like

Sorry, it is listed under Hogwarts title

2 Likes

Oooh ok I’m looking!

1 Like

Can this also work for texts? I want my fire (text) to flash on and off.

1 Like

Yep, it should work.
Also, since a Wire Repeater Clock’s pulse can’t be stopped/deactivated, you can use a Trigger Clock instead because the Trigger can be Deactivated both from a Wire Option and channel.

2 Likes

It worked! Thank you! The fire looks really cool.

2 Likes

Ok, new question. I have an item granter set up so that it only gives out 5 keys when triggered. However, I noticed that once one player got all 5 keys, no one else could get keys. How do I get so that each player gets the 5 key limit?

1 Like

What’s your current system right now?
How can the players get the item?
If the system you have deactivates itself when the player receives an item via a Vending Machine or Trigger (with scope, of course) you’d have to set each of their scope to player.

If you want all players to have a 5 key limit, you’d use an IIM (Inventory Item Manager), go to “Behavior” and set a Maximum Amount for that item.
You’d just have to make sure the “use for all players by default” setting is set to “yes.”

3 Likes

Right now I have a trigger wired to an item granter. But if I put 5 under configuration, only 1 player can collect the 5 keys.

1 Like

Ok, what’s weird is that the Max Triggers scope is still unable to be selected when you select a number for the max triggers setting (for me) so you have to set the max triggers scope to player, and then set the max triggers setting to 5.

3 Likes