Willy Wonka Map Ideas

second one looks a lot better! (Looks a lot better then expected)

Super dark
Screen Shot 2023-12-30 at 9.20.47 PM
Gray water and barrier device (Like you said Rusty)

Barrier Device:
64 R
48 G
2 B
Alpha of 0.8

Then grey water under

3 Likes

Even better!

2 Likes

Now that I am looking at it the first one kinda looks like caramel.

Yeah it does! Ha!

Edit: Anyway good night!

1 Like

I should probably head out as well.

1 Like

if the gray barriers don’t work maybe try white? (i should prolly go to bed aswell.)

2 Likes

I think I got it right now. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Happy New Year’s, everyone!
IMG_4948

6 Likes

Nice, but this is technically off-topic. However, we can compromise and do something GKC and New Years related: What’s your GKC New Years resolution? I’ll go first; mine is to finish GKC Party (a Mario Party map) that I am making with Navy and WhoAmI!

7 Likes

Nice! Can’t wait to play that map! My resolution is to create a map with someone else. I would like to team up with someone. I need someone that is good with mechanics. Happy New Year!

4 Likes

Ooooooo! That’ll be cool! I wish i could do that too! Except. No idea how to. :l

2 Likes

Nice! I’m curious, how do you create the circles?

1 Like

The mushroom circles or the ones on the trees? Regardless, I shrunk white tables and tinted them.

2 Likes

I see.‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

1 Like

that map is absolutely amazing

1 Like

my new years resulotion is to finish my five nights at- i mean, four nights at speedy’s map. creating a map wit another person is a cool idea too! ^^

3 Likes

my new years resolution is to not be a failure

1 Like

ripp

1 Like

I haven’t heard much about you, but being on the forums for this long would improve your GKC skills at least a little bit, right? We ARE staying with GKC resolutions, right?

2 Likes