Wiki Help Please

Could someone make a wiki for me?
Here’s a little blurb of what I’m writing:

Blurb

Hey guys I am back with another guide, this time a wiki (thanks to @no-one for making this) and we will be remaking Call of Duty: Multiplayer. For those of you who might be confusing Call of Duty gamemodes here is the breakdown of their gamemodes:

• Campaign - This is the main feature of COD, has a storyline. To make a game similar to this check out the dungeon tag and the rpg tag.
  • Battle-Royale - This is the COD version of a battle-royale. You will never guess what tag to check out for this feature. battle-royale :exploding_head:.
  • Multiplayer - This COD feature includes Zombies and Minigames, the two things I will be teaching you to create thing this guide!

Before we start one more shoutout to @no-one for making this wiki for me

Boring Stuff to Read before you start:

This is a guide for the community as well, just please read the rules before starting to edit.

Editing Status

Is somebody editing?
Do not check this for fun
That includes checking and unchecking. If you do that, that will cause a notification to show up to people that are watching this topic.

:information_source: When checked, somebody is editing this post. Use the pencil menu to check who is editing. Please do not push the checkmark while someone is editing or it will cause edit conflict (happens when a user edits a wiki while you are editing and your changes cannot be saved)

Credits

Credits:

Wiki Rules

Please don’t make any of the edits violate the TOS or FAQ, remember, anyone can see who edits a wiki and what part they edit.
Please be responsible.
Everyone, please don’t edit when it is being edited.
You can politely ask in the replies.
Please don’t change the name when it has one, and remove it when you are done.
If you aren’t in the credits, please ask and say what you are doing before editing. This helps keep the document clean.
When editing, edit the appropriate section

Now without further ado, I announce

The Ultimate Guide to Call of Duty Multiplayer

Chapters:

• Chapter 1: Pre-Game
  • Chapter 2: Zombies
  • Chapter 3: Mini-Games (Lobby)
  • Chapter 4: Mini-Games (Roles)
  • Chapter 5: Mini-Games (Gamemodes)

Chapter 1: Pre-Game

Map Options

==Created By: harharharhar83==
Here are the Map Options I recommend setting and why:
Ally Indicators Enabled - To eliminate confusion while playing team gamemodes such as Zombies, Capture the Flag, etc.
Enemy Indicators Enabled - To eliminate confusion while playing team gamemodes such as Zombies, Capture the Flag, etc.
Max Shield 50 - Because Shield will only be given as a power-up, not a consumable, so we don’t want to give them that much.
Starting Shield 0% - Because Shield will only be given as a power-up, not a consumable, so we don’t want them to spawn with it.
Spawn Immunity 5 - I personally think 10 is too much.
Score Type Property - In a later part of the guide I will show you how to set up a scoreboard based off of Rounds/Waves won.
Score Property Rounds/Waves Won - Read previous reason.
Score Name Round/Waves Won - Read previous reason.
Item Slots 2 - One for primary weapon and one for secondary.
Infinite Refills No - There is no infinite ammo in COD.
Respawn Behaviors Delete - When you die you lose everything in COD.
Dropped Item Visibility Player - You can’t share weapons in COD.
Disable Knockouts from Activity Feed If you want - I will show you how to make fancier ones later.
==End of Section==

Zombies or Mini-Games?

==Created By: harharharhar83==
When players first join start this game they need to decide whether to play Zombies or Mini-Games. Here I will show two methods:
Host Chooses
Players Vote

I would like a wiki for

1. Infinite Editing
  2. So other people can contribute

Edit: Oops put it in Guides. Thanks eggnoodle

is this related to gimkit yes or no?

Yes, I am asking a trust level 3 for a wiki to create a GKC guide in

Yes. I can’t make a wiki because I’m not a regular. Sorry!

Im trust level 2 what trust level 3

A Regular

uh i did not know that

Cool, I’ll try to make one. Gimme a sec.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.