[WIKI] A guide on gkc animation, and different animations to add to your map!

oops

correction: lucky we higher-ups don’t have that low of an editing limit

2 Likes

That was probably the funnest thing I have heard on the forums.

3 Likes

im sorry, but uhh, what the heck happened?
was this wiki griefed? i was gone for only a day

1 Like

There was this user named Berry (whom admitted they were an alt), that was griefing A LOT of the wikis

2 Likes

There was this one guy that was on one of my guides and was saying how it was trash but it was flagged and members and such were chasing him for a day while he caused chaos.

3 Likes

oh ok
how rude

anyways i hope all the wikis were restored, thanks to anybody that restored mine!

(sigh don’t you love it when you spend hours on something just for it to get griefed?)

4 Likes

Also I forgot to say but cool guide :D

The Glass cup animation (the harder version) is sick

2 Likes

nah, it’d literally take a minute to revert the damage

just copy+paste the raw of the old version and put it onto the new version and BOOM, problem solved. and that’s how the dizzy incident was solved in 20 minutes, and how this incident was very short-lived

2 Likes

mhm
i wonder if the dizzy and berry incidents are related

(they were almost exactly 6 months apart too)

2 Likes

hmmmm…

but anyways, let’s get back on-topic because i don’t want to get flagged

(also check sphealchat)

5 Likes

Why do you feel the need to destroy other people’s hardwork? Does it make you feel better? People have put their time and effort into these guides, and they shouldn’t have too worry about it been destroyed and having to restore it. What if you truly hurt someone? It’s like a saying “Calling someone dumb doesn’t make you any smarter” so stop messing with these guides. If you have a question on Gimkit Creative, then ask it. Otherwise, please leave as it’s pretty obvious that you aren’t here for a positive reason. These forums should be focused around GKC not the forums so I’ll stop here. Please take what I said into account. I do realize that giving them attention encourages them but I think we need to give everyone a(nother) chance. Hope they can change and if they can’t, well they’ll be banned :/

7 Likes

ai generated response maybe? lol xd

1 Like

thx for the guide this was very helpful

1 Like

Animated Bump…

1 Like

Bump
yeah i learned how to do animation