Why isnt there a way to delete sections of terrain

i have alot of terrain i want to delete, but there is somehow no way to remove sections of terrain like props. if it is a feature then someone show it to me, if not, im begging the devs for this, it would remove a decent amount of frustration. plus the only way to remove terrain that i know of, is the eraser, and you can only remove parts one at a time.

Best guide for the problem given. Likely can help with mass deletion

Use delete. you can drag delete by selecting the layer of terrain. The “all layers” option won’t drag delete

ex. if your terrain is on the bottom layer, select it on delete

1 Like

Yup, make sure you select terrain.

It doesn’t work for me for some reason? Might be bc I’m on mobile

Perhaps move this to Bugs then? Can you perhaps take a screen recording of your issue?

1 Like

It’s not a big bug it might have just been removed :confused: can you try it to see if it works for you? If yes then I’ll make a topic about it, maybe if I was a bigger map maker it would be a problem for me but I’m really not.

Ok nvm fixed it :D

Just tested mobile. I can delete large sections of terrain using the eraser.

If the issue is solved, please mark a solution!

2 Likes

i dont understand this and how to actualy drag delete, can you explain with more context

Basically, what you do is that in eraser, for Eraser Mode, set it to Terrain, then, something called Eraser size appears, change it to 2 or 3. Now you can delete chunks of terrain. Although I haven’t checked if you can drag it, I usually click and erase.

K first select “terrain” on the eraser

Then, select the layer that the terrain you want to delete is

Finally, change your eraser size to 3 and start drag deleting

1 Like

it actualy worked, though idk why it doesnt work with top layer or all layers, weird.

Wdym? The eraser size does work with top layer and all layers.

Oh, okay.

Not the dragging though