and when it’s destroyed
it messages a wire repeater
which messages it back
and shows it
meaning it should have infinite lives
but it just gets destroyed, nothing happens

why???

2 Likes

Props only have one life, once you destroy it it is gone for the rest of the game.

3 Likes

WHAT
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
that ruins my whole game :sob:

1 Like

Yeah it is rather disappointing. I did make a help topic on this once and the solution I received was to layer a whole bunch of props on each other.

2 Likes

@WhoAmI flag this pls

2 Likes

You could keep placing the same prop in the same area but not visible until the first one gets destroyed.

1 Like

Yeah, to make them have more then one life you need to do double placement, which is placing two on to of each other and have the second one invisable, and spawns when it is triggered.

1 Like

Keep the discussion to GKC in this forum, please.

1 Like

yeah, thats how i do it.

1 Like

ok yeah
ima just do a different method

2 Likes

just turn off prop damage or give it a ton of health

2 Likes

bro what did i do just asking a question?? about how to work group feed ik off topic but one question dont gott be mean!

That and @CringeKarlScott you can make it to were it deactivates when damage is taken and have it reactivate, it might work that way too.

3 Likes

Would the prop health reset though? Otherwise it wouldn’t have infinite lives.

1 Like

dang your smart are you good in school like this too?

it might, and that is what it would be like if it have 2 lifes, or 3, or 4. @Black_Ice in certain areas, like math, science, and engineering.

2 Likes

but u cant detect when damage is taken

1 Like

you can see it when you shoot at it. it would be like lacing a prop over another prop.

1 Like

Advertising is not allowed on this forum

4 Likes

please stop posting off-topic on my thread :sob:

5 Likes