Why is the notification going on the other team with the flag?

But, why? All you’re doing there is broadcasting a signal on a channel called “Team 2”. That has nothing to do with the teams.

And, is the flag in this example team 1’s or team 2’s? I’m assuming it’s team 2’s, since it’s looking for the triggering person to be team 1

oh well I Thought that if I broadcast the signal through the channel team 2 it would notify team 2

The flag is team 2’s

1 Like

Nope, that would only work if Team 2 was a channel. Team 2 is, well, a team.

on the relay tho thats why i thought that

1 Like

I’ll look back at this later. I’ll update you when I do.

alright then see you when you got info

Adding into that, please make the system the way I described it. You have an extra wire from the trigger to the relay, and NO wire connecting the relay to the flag directly. FURTHERMORE, the only part of the block that you need is the part that says “Send notification”. Everything else is unneeded. Did you even set up the block in the trigger like I said? If you want me to help, you have to do what I ask you to do, not just throw random junk together and hope it sticks!

2 Likes

alright, i’ll try it

2 Likes

Couldn’t you just use the setting on the flag?

If not

Then wire your flag to a relay (The wire: Flag picked up from base - Trigger relay) set to:

And then wire the relay to the notification: Relay trigger - run wire pulse block, then on the notification’s block code do: On wire pulse block

Your name… BTW love your profile pic

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.