Why Is My Vending Machine Showing Only The Shadow?

I think I need to reload Gimkit. But this should have been already fixed. Also, i tried to make the cost a decimal amount. This could get annoying, So this would need fixed.

did you try refreshing yet?
or clearing your cache?
or updating your device?
sometimes its not gimkits fault as many people forget this gimkit creative is in BETA early release so there will be bugs occasionally that are not top priority as they are easily fixed by the player themself.

Refresh the page, if that doesn’t work shut down your device and let it site for a few minutes before trying again. And if that doesn’t work email gimkit at hello@gimkit.com.

yes as last resort email gimkit…

1 Like

This is a common bug. Exit out of your game close gimkit and go back in. That usually does the trick.

You think gimkit would add a bugs page to the game settings menu on how to fix common bugs like this.

3 Likes

Yeah but they didnt and left it to us soooo we have to help ppl.

2 Likes

Yep👍

1 Like

I don’t currently have access to padlet, i only have access to this right now because i finished my test early and everything else is blocked by dyknow. Sorry for the off topic ness.

also im still confuzzled at how you did this!

I still cannot make instructions for how to build it for the wiki!

wolftech is so good at quick pxiel art godzillas!

1 Like

Its just text emojis. Like this: :black_large_square: :brown_square::green_square::red_square::blue_square::orange_square::purple_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_medium_square:

Doesn’t need its own guide. Put it in the wiki

no, i used strait up barriers, i don’t use that guide, it is to time consumming and this works better.

its pixel art barriers…
…wait what i cna use text emojis! yes that means about 348 pixels available (the rest of the 400 for regular uses or emojis in the pixel art)
200 text limit
200 barrier limit
400 pixel max!!!

hey guys lets get back on topic

2 Likes

Is it invisible? That might explain the shadow. You might also just have to reload. Decimal amounts also mess things up for some reason.

did it fix? if so please mark a solution to avoid clutter!