Why can i type an e in the gimkit code input screen?

You can type a single lower or uppercase e in the gimkit loading screen for some reason and I don’t know why.

That might just be a bug…

1 Like

thats a wonderful question!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, @Raven! I hope you’ll love it here as much as I do :smiley:

1 Like

but yeah i think its either a bug or a SECRET THINGY

1 Like

It might be a dev thing idk

You should move it to Bugs btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

(by the way i could be completely wrong about this)

i think it is because of scientific notation, like 1.8e4= 18000

hmmm… i wonder if hypothetically the game c0de was 18000, if you could put 1.8e4 and it would still go in… hmmm…

2 Likes

well thats not the only thing i asked an emailed gimkit i think they just brushed it off

heres all of them

E e . - +

and my orginal post Why does this happen

1 Like

Actually, my friend suggested this too, so you could be right.

1 Like

So many new users! I can’t welcome them all…

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @Raven

How was the fall?

Check out these guidelines!

Also check out Community Made Guides!

It’s probably just because “e” can be used in math, and since it’s numbers the code input allows it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the guidelines :slight_smile:

1 Like

Even though it looks like a bug, it probably isn’t.

When you put something that only allows letters, the computer reorganizes that it’s a “mathematical” keyboard, so it lets E in it, because the letter E is part of math (Euler Number)

1 Like

my only problem is when i copy the j0in code from my game into another tab i have to delete the dot before i can click enter

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @Raven! Feel free to reach out to me for help whenever on the forum or my blog chat box (link in my bio) - I’m always happy to help with GKC problems!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.