Why am I not get the "out of love" badge?

I spent all of my daily likes but I am not getting the “out of love” badge. :frowning:

Here is a screenshot showing that I used all of my daily likes.

Could someone tell me a good tag for this?

False alarm found it.

1 Like

It takes a bit of time for discourse to register that you did. Mark a solution because this is off topic.

2 Likes

Its been like 2 days.

2 Likes

You can report bugs about the forum here.

2 Likes

It says “site cant be reached.”
(also was the setting as solution really a good idea because now nobody is going to look at this post)

2 Likes

Sorry about that. It is either down or I got the wrong link.
Can you try undoing the solution?

1 Like

yup I did.

1 Like

This has some more links

1 Like

I just checked your profile and found the achievement?

Where??

1 Like

Thank you. (I will probably have to go back into my school WIFI to report the bug so I can get to the website)

1 Like

Do to ur profile, click badges, go all the way down

this is off-topic bud and proving what jeffo said bout the forums becoming more about well the forums its not about getting badges and all that its about helping peeps on gkc

1 Like

I need a moment to process this…

I love this forum and what it does for people but… you and jeff are right… Its in moments like this where I feel like a [redacted] human being

2 Likes

Wait for the next badge query, which is overnight. Then you will receive the badge. Being said, the forums are for Gimkit. Also, you can’t get that badge twice in a row. @Rusty Mark this as a solution instead as @Blackfox45666 's solution does not solve anything.

THIS FORUM IS FOR GIMKIT

1 Like

felt like there was a nicer way to say that but you do you. meow! :3

My apologies for the wording.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.