What stores should I make for my zombies map

Yeah. So what’s the wall weapons?

1 Like

For the Gimspital, I expect that the zombies are in a different team, so they can’t damage each other, connects the vending machine to buy it to a relay that selects a random player in specific team. Have that team be the zombie team then hook it up to a team switcher that switches to the survivor team. (P.S. you should “@“ the people who had the ideas so others can click on it and so the person you got @ ed gets pinged)

1 Like

Ok made it (I’m not good at design so I didn’t try)

Nothing fancy about the wires

Oh!!! I thought that we were talking about reviving specific players!

1 Like

Oh that would be hard…

1 Like

You would just use a highly modified version of my voting system.

1 Like

Yeah, it would be.

1 Like

Make a crafting store

2 Likes

Whats the name?

1 Like

I can’t think of one.

GimTown’s Crafts

2 Likes

The Gimtel.
(Hotel for Gims. If you pay to sleep, you regenerate some health instantly.)
(If you pay for a nicer bed, you get even MORE health, or maybe some shield too. Like the normal bed would cost $40, but you can pay $60-80 and get some shield and a total health refill.)

3 Likes

Make a school that can teach you things like first aid (Regen over time) Finance (Extra gimbucks) and bargaining (less cost on specific things) But you must pay a tuition

A place where you can play arcade games to earn tickets which you can use to purchase upgrades or gadgets

1 Like

Hey I made one of those! It was a “Parkour” game where you run around collecting reasearch (would be tickets) and when you get to the end you hit a button to win! there is also a 10 second time limit. You could use it here!

2 Likes

This looks really good! Maybe you could put triggers around the props that make you respawn if you hit them.

1 Like

Gimmart. Buy useful stuff

(post deleted by author)

This is now closed, I won’t be doing any more zombies maps for now

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.