What should our next device be?

Pre-made.

7 Likes

What if we had crafting AND damage modifier?

11 Likes

Yeah, this device would be just for modifying the damage a player can do. A device that just does damage would be neat though!

Could make some fun games perhaps where you lose 1 health per second or something. :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Hopefully we’ll have both as Josh said, but I would rather have the dmg modifier first.

10 Likes

Yeah that’s what I think should happen

5 Likes

Definitely. You could remove the need of a new device by adding the feature to put negative health into the health granter. Item granters already have something like that.

10 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking about that! I think two different devices though would be better for beginners.

19 Likes

Would be sick if you added all three. Sound Effect could be immersive, Crafting would just help with most maps out there, and a damage modifier would be the same as Crafting, just really good for most maps.

6 Likes

The thing is that people already have made ways to craft, so it is less needed.

6 Likes

Yep. It would be pretty convenient though.

6 Likes

Adding the Crafting Device would make it way easier

4 Likes

That’s true.

6 Likes

I think this is a great idea to help us in maps instead of having to do something like when the player is hit do this amount of damage, not only that thank you for letting us choose :grin:

6 Likes

i really need to use the sound effect device for my new map please

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I have the feeling we’ll see a lot of new users here due to this poll

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @thepotato1! Check out the beginner-must-read and forum-tips for more info!

6 Likes

We need automated messages like this

5 Likes

Welcome there potato… wait I think I know you… :neutral_face:

5 Likes

theyre not really new, just from the discord, besides they’re most likely not gonna stay for long

5 Likes

I copied and pasted one into a Google doc so that I could copy and paste it in, except my typing is faster than doing that.

7 Likes