What should I put in my Zelda game and what thumbnail should I use?

What do you guys think I should put in my Zelda game and what thumbnail should I use?

1 Like

please move this to help @joshua!
or actually art since you’re asking for a thumbnail

1 Like

whilst i dont know much about the zelda series i do know that you cant just grab a random image from google and use it a a thumbnail
HOWEVER there are alot of gims here that can make custom thumbnails for you

1 Like

I know a good website to use for the thumbnail but I wanted to see if anyone could come up with something really good

Welcome to the forums @joshua! Make sure to read the community guidelines. Create a thumbnail request if you need one.
I’ve never played any of the Zelda games, but you can use the search bar, you might find something that’ll help you.

Welcome to the forums! I’m a self proclaimed Zelda expert and I can help. You if you give me more details.

1 Like

I’ll make you a thumbnail! It will be done by Wednesday.
What do you want in the thumbnail? I already have an idea but I want to know what you prefer. Also what’s your game’s title?

This topic is in help

Welcome @joshua !!!
Please remember to read the Terms Of Service and the Community Guidelines
And also something I wish I would’ve been told is DO NOT TAG PEOPLE called Josh, Jeff, or Pharlain.
They are the main people of the forum and you could possibly get in trouble if you do that.
So be safe around those names so you can stay strike free :smiling_face:

Have a good day or night :smile:

And remember have fun!!!

I think there should be some gim holding a pickaxe and the background is grassy and hilly and It can be called just Zelda for now. But you can do your idea.

1 Like

Ok iM dOnE

Uhhh, (you should prob delete the end part)

which zelda game are you reffering to: botw? Totk? Ph? etc.

Im a big zelda fan so if you just refer to one of the games I can make a good thumbnail off that

I am referring to botw …

oh alr, ill make a thumbnail, ill make the gim look like Link XD

1 Like

welcome @joshua I might be able to make you a thumbnail. Does your game have a name?

also the charator for link will be
download

1 Like

ok that is a good character and you can call it Zelda breath of the wild

I don’t think you can call it that bc of copyright

somebody else has used it but you can also buy Zelda breath of gimkit

ok lol. give me till the end of the day