What should I put in my castle? need ideas

Hi so im building a castle with a bunch of different rooms and i want to make it so you can talk to the chef and everyone but i want some ideas for all the rooms please give me some

Library
Treasure Room
Dorms
Dining Hall
Main Area
Winding Hallways
Secret Laboratory

Ţ̶̨̤̘͇̗͈̲̫̯̮͕̳͈̲̿̂̈͗̒̉́̓͝ḣ̴̨̝̣͓̼̮͇̗͓̰͈̪̼͌͌͋ě̶͈͕̪̭̼̘̫̘̪̠́͒̾̀͗̈́̀̓̎̃͜ ̴̨̞̣͇̦̥̪́̄̃́̈̃͆̆̇̒͌̇͘Ë̷͈̼̱̙̜̜͚̦͇̘̻́͛̓̐̎́͋x̴̱̞̪͇͔͔͕̊̍̅͝͝p̸̞̟̜̋͂̈̇̑̌̕̚ȩ̶̹̻̯̖̳͍̝͇͎̻̒̐ŗ̴̠̭̫̰̙̰̟̃̇̌́̽̄̔̃͋͊i̷̧̡̱͈̰̻͉̗̞̮̿̔̋̃̀͑̂͆͑́̐͜͝m̸͓͕̜̀̇͊͋͜͝͠ę̷̙̔̆̑̚n̸̡̧̮̙̠͉͉̹͌̓͊̎̆̓͘ť̷̃̎͘ͅ

2 Likes

You should put a sentry in the knight armour prop with a legendary quantum portal

How did you do this?

1 Like

t̴͍̘̻̀̂̔́̕ä̶̠̣͈́̇̎̌̕͠͝c̷͇̠̝̀̓̿̄̽̈́̚o̶̯̱̥̞̦̰̭̊̐̏͝s̶̻̤̦̻̺̣̒̎̂͜ ̵͕̙̠̰̺̩͋̈́̈́̇ͅͅa̸͚̝͇̬̪̠̙̽̽̍̈́̇͊͌̌n̷̮͚̥͕͍̦̍͛͊̔̀̾̚d̸̛͓̞̯̈́͆͐͛ͅ ̴͚͚̝̺̹͊͑́͜͝b̶̜̹̝͌́̊̓̃̾͘u̶̧͎̤͇̖̩̲͒̊͌̕͘͝r̵̯̜͈͂̈̐́ǵ̴̨̝̣̖̓͂̈́̇ë̷̢̛͚͈̩̟̝͇̈́͝͝͝r̸̨̬͕͖̞̫͎̂͝š̷̲͑̀̿̒

The Dungeon.

S̷̡̡̨̢̡̛̤̥̫͕̫͚̹͙̳̦̥̩̙̬̬̳̰͎͖̭͈̱͐̅̔͆͑̈̿̌̏̾̄͑͒̓͘͜͠ͅò̴͓̞͈͉̘͍̭̮̝̠̭̺̣̭̒͗͋̉̌̅͗̿̏̏͛̂ú̶͕̦͑̐͗̊͒̍́̀̋̆͐̈̑́̀͂̈́͐̈́̾̊̚͝͝p̶̰̙͗͆̏̈́͜ ̷̧̢̢̛̛̥̘̝̹̖͖̘̲̠͇͓̦̲̲̰̗̞̮͖̒̽͑̃̌̎̈̅̒̀̆̉͗̿̿̎͌̋̇͋̈́̈̕͝͠ͅá̶̢̧̛̳̘͇͖̖͍͖̳̲̜̼̙̻͕̼͎͚̤̣͎̣̪͙͉͍̲̒̔̊͆́̾́͋̈́̋̆̈́́̽̒̃̚͠n̵̢̖̼̖̬̖͈͙̦̮͈̖͍̱̓̔͒͠d̷̡̝̼̝̠̺̼̝͇̱̜͇̥̻̺̰́̽́̐ ̶̠̺̂̐͋͋̉́̿͑͂̇̀̀͐̓̏̎̚͝G̵̨̡͙̤͖̫͕̮̙̮̺͂͌͋͑͛̈̈̀͒̄̏̈́̓͊̈̓͐̓͆́̀̓̀̍̕̚̚͝͠͝ͅr̶̢̨̻̜̳̮͉̥̩̻͚̅́̒͋̔̓̃̈́̃͒̈́̓͂́̀̈͒͂̿̓͂̕̕̚̚͜͝į̶̧͈̞̠̙̟̜̭̼̗̤̮̩͙̲̭̩̠̰̗̻̩̘̫͎͓̮͈̅͌͆̇͑̃̈́͐̑̀̌͜l̷̡̧̨̧̩̲̞͚̦͈͍̬̥̮̟͍̞̹̣͔̪͈̟͓̞̓̈́̏̂͛̈͊̈́̓̑̀̀̃̈́̈́̽͐̕͜͜͝ͅͅl̶̛͉̦͉͉͇͇̐̎͆͗͆̍͐̊̎̓̽͒̈͋̆̈́͂̉͐͗̓̓͗̇̽́̅͘ͅȩ̵̨̨̢̡̨̦̞̩̜͙͈͉̮̻̯̲̻̗̭͓̪̯̘̥͉̌͋͘ͅd̸̛̮̽̃̀̈́̈́̄͂̋͗̓̒͐̇̐̍̍ ̸̧̥͉̪̼̲̠̼̌͐̊̈͗̀͐͐̂̊̿̈́̋̄͂̽̋̈͐̏̾͘͝C̸̦̰̠̫̰̠̬̜̜̠̖̞̮̖̊̄̓̔́͑́̾͂́̈́̉̀̐͆̌̕͜͝ḩ̸̧̨̨̛͉̫͔̪̭̼̯̩̥̠̺̺̳̲͉̦̲̙̥̤͚̱̥̞̲͚͛́̀͋͂͛̌̈́̿̽̊̂̈̾̏̽̚̚̚͘̚ę̵̨̼̪̘̤͈̯̿e̸̯̿̈́̊͘͝s̷̡͙̤̠̬̙̼̠̖̟̦̉̓̊̀̄̒̎̿͌̄̀̔̈́̈͛̊̇̾́̃̓̚͘͘͜é̸̢̨̢̳̯͇̩̞̗̳̬̞̳͇̥̲̤͚̩̮͉̟̱̝͇̃͂̉̒͌̒̈́̔̿͜͝ͅͅ

s̴̪̮̪̈́̋́̓͑̆̄̄̈k̶̨̡͔̙̘̺̦̆̎̉̿̏͐̀́͗͘͝ͅį̶̛̹͈̫̣̠̩̱̽̏́͋͊̇̒̓͜b̴̨̨͎͙͙̙̫̳̰͕̮͎͕̭̼̻͚̐̂́̏̿̑͝i̴͍̟̮͍̝̇͑͜d̵͈̳̹̲͖̬͖̘̳̳̥͓̳̙̣̏̈́̓͌i̵̢̢̭͇̮͕̥͚͈͉̠̤̱̓̍̌̅́͗͌͑̉̈́̄̇́̈̚͜͜ ̷̢̡̗̰͗͋̇͐͜t̸̨̡͈͔̥̯͎͖̠̙̝͕̤̖̠͗̕̕o̶͍̭̞̲̯͉͙̤̜̰̳̬̬͈̼̙̾̇͋̈̀̏͠ì̷̺͕̮͙̜̀̑͊̅̑̓͒͊̂̽̚l̸͚̖̱̭͙͗̎̐̍͒̂̀̑͝ͅė̷̱͈̄̋̽̒̈͝͝ͅt̸̘̮̺̰͉͎̲͍̯͓̓̾̎̒̃̎̕͝

Is your castle themed to anything in particular?
If not, here are some possible rooms:
@Coolcaden26’s ideas PLUS
Courtyard
Bedrooms
Bathrooms with those toilets that come from the ceiling

1 Like

Armory for soldiers

Things to include
  • Armor display
  • Shields
  • Swords (using text emojis)

how are you guys doing that? @TheWorldo and @UnityHavoc

I can barely read it.

glitch text generator on the web

1 Like

add a Castlevania reference
example: dracula’s “what is a man?” rant with Richter (might need to replace some words in the rant tho)

it covering my way to type I had to put it in a detail

ç̶̟͔̞̬̥͈̺̼̜͚͍̬̝̞̦͎̫̙̯̣͕͚͚̥͌̀̏́͑̏̅̿̄̒̊̆͂̌̀͛͘͝o̸͓̻̝̦̺͕̓͂̍̈́͛͌̒̑̉͑͝o̸̱̬͙͕͖̯͇̾̈́̓͌̎͛̓̈́̏͛͊̕̕l̶͕͙͉̺̟̣͚̗͚̯̙̭̦̬͂̉͛͂̾́̅͗̃̊̐́́͑̐͑͛̿͋̇̕̕̚͘̕̕͜͠͝͠͝ ̸̻̞͚̙͖͔͓̠̖̟̣̠̳̟͖͕̻̰͓͓̞̊͗̎̊͋́̅͆͑̾̀̀͜ị̸̧̺̬̰̰̖͈̲͍̠̲͓͇̝̩̼̖͇͆̅̓̌̉̾̑̀̒̆̀͆̔͋͜͝ţ̶͖̫̲̝͖͔̻͍͝ ̶̢̢̢̢̧̡̢̛̛͚̩̬̼̱͍̟̬̞͍͇͓͇͇̫͍͉̺̰̫͓͚̍̐͗̇̅͛̍̊̅̓͗̓͛̋́͌̉̓͐̏̃͘̚̚͠͝ͅo̴̧̩̜͙͖̪͕̳̥̜̜̮̬̪͙̘̟̥̘͇̜̳̙͊̇͋͑̀́̀̌̍̀͌̐͜n̶̛͕̜̈́͆̆̇̾̌͗͆̓̄͘͘͝͝ ̸̧̡̹̮̠͚͍̩͈̀͗̀̉̑͑́̇̈́͑̃͘t̸̛͓̘̝̃̍̈́́͐͛̈́̀̏̒͛̋̀̃̔̔̎͆̈́͐̕̕̚͝͝͝ḩ̸̧̗͖̯̦̯͍͇̯̦̜̭͔͎̺̹̖̜̝̞̜͕̔̊̌͗̃̀̿̈ͅͅȇ̸̝̤͓͈͈̯̰͇̱͖̹͈͉͙̭̩̥̱͒̑̄́͋͌͂͒̚̕͝ͅ ̷̧̛͇͍̙̪̭̟̖̼͓̪̭̹̟̭̙͈͔̞̮̰̱̲̪̦̱͓̲̱̈̀̓̒̄̅̑͌́̎̆̾͆̌̽̓͂̾̓̈́̕͘͘͜͜͝͝w̷̡̢̛̯͍͚͖͎̲͉̑̾͒̓̾͂̊͌̍̌͂͒̀̊̋̒̉̋̽́̕͝ë̵̡̢̧͙̘́̈́̿̋͆͊̀̋͒͒̈̃̇͂́̚b̶̮̪̻̼̘̞̲̮̝̮̰̖̝̤̦̙̺̝̱̿̄̾͋̓́͐̾͂̅͊̑͐̎̐̕ ̸̡̢̨͔͎̼̗͙̦̻͇̱̮̟̰̥͎͂͐̆͋̋̾̀̑͌̅͘ͅͅẃ̵̨̨͉̻̟̟͔̬̳̻̘͖̽̒̉̂̈͌̉̂͂͆́͊̇̅̆̈̈́̄̀̔̈͆́̎͑̂͘͘͠͝ͅǫ̶̤̥͉̠̘̺̤̲̳͕̯͚̦͎̟͔̞̰̻̬̜͚͓͔̳̲̬̠̀̇͊̅̈́̆̃̌͂̕̕̕͜ẁ̸̛̛͙͔̫̥͉͕͙̳͍͔̦̜͕̜̤̹̝̥̟̫̭͗̏͒̏͆͗͑̚ ̸̢̨̨͇̖͕͈͈̱͕̺͈̝̗͉͉̀̽̈́̎́́u̸̢̢̢͓̪̳̗̥̗̱̪̰̲̲̟̬͎̱͖̙͎̞͍͕̻̮̹̺͍͌̿̒̌͝ͅḣ̴̡̢̧̝͖͉͎̺̻͔͕̻̟͚̳̝̻̤͋̈́̄̾́͂́̉̃̾̉ ̵̡̧͓͎̺͇̯͈̫̞͉̎̒́́͊͂̆̏̋̇̒̿̃͑̇̅̊̀́w̸̢̢͙̞̦͔̳̗͉̪̫̟̱̬̘̲̲͔̳̥̫̫̩͓̐̋̆ͅh̴̭̩̽͌͌y̵̨̛̛̳͚̩̱̫̫͔̳͚̭̳͚̓͌̄͂̊͆̀̃̂͑͋̇͌̆͛̿͐̓̏̎̀̈̒̾̕͝͝͝ͅ ̴̨̝̘̱̮͚̺̱̹̥̳̠̗̗͎̺̖͍̅͛̋͂͗̐̿͂́̊̉̅͜͜͜͠͝ͅd̸̨̛̲̟̦͉͔̙͉̲̝̹̝̯̰͇̫̳̟͖̼̙͉͓̮̲̭̣͓͗̆̓͐̆͛̆͌̄̊͗̓͐̈́̀̑̄̍̂́͂̏̕͘͜͠i̴̛̬̘͓͌̐̈̂̓͑͛̋̌͋̓̓͋͊͛͊̚͝͝͝͝d̶̛̦͕̞͔̭̣͕̼̖̎͌̓͗̇͌͘͘ͅn̴̢̡̡̧̟͉͓̯͖̦͎̯̮̖̙̺͇̣̥͚̰̯̱̹͇̰̓͆͐̓́̀͐͒ͅ’̶̜͓̠̥̤̠̭̗̃̔͆̍̽̋ţ̷̛̛͎͚͙̯̟̱̤̞̗͑̏̔̈́̆̔̈́͆͑̌̆̏͌͑͒̿̄̅̊͐̀̿̈́̒̒͌̽̅̕ ̴̱̪͈̱̪̪̪̲͎̘͓̗̺̩͚̰͎̥̥͖̹͉̤̮̤̍̽̉̃̆̂͋̐͝İ̶̡̨̢̨̬̣̙̖͕̟̙̥̠̗͎̤͚͓̆̌͂̇̓̀͂̈̏̃͒̉͊̌͊̈́͆̽͆̎̕͜͠ͅ ̸̢̡̡̛̻̭̻͕̯͉̗̲̯̻̦͇̲̘̳̩̹̻͉̟̝̼͙̺̥̌̌̂̀̀̄̊̈́̚͜t̶̢̧̛͓͖͓͇̖̮̩͖͖̘̬̰̥̮̯͈͐̔͑̄h̵̛̠͈̗̣͍̱̞͂̆̑̀̈́̾̀̐̍̔̽̅̉̇̑̈̎̿͗͛̂͆̀͝͝ȋ̷̼̞̈̈́̀̓̋̎̿̈̀̑͐̋͑̌͂͐̀͂͒͆͒̅̈́̐͐́̚͘ͅn̷͙͎͙̬͕͕̽͊̆̿̄̅̐͒̐̾͝k̴͖͇̪̼͉̄͋̑̿͘͠ ̴̡̧̻̯͙̯͙̟̺̥̯̘͙͈͇̮͉͔̖̫̠͕̱͎͔͎̪̱̈́̉͂͆̐̍͋̊̒́̊͋̄̀̀̚͝ͅͅơ̵͚͛͛͊̓͊̏̌̍̌͑̀͂̓̆̕͠f̵̧̨̼̗̲̭͍̟̲̗͎̗̱̹̖͈̹̮͓̼̞̯̞̺̯̹͆̔̈́̅͜ͅ ̵̢̡̛̼̜͉͕̞͓͓̱̥̲̰̖͇̙͓̻̣̖̯͈̥̿̋̉͆̋̍͌̑̀̀́͌̀̽̑͂͐̾̀͠͝ͅͅt̶̨̛͔̜̹̜̼̝̹͓̓̍͛͒̓̎̂̐̀̏̓͑̔̉̑̑͗͒͌̊̿͆͛̃̔̃͋͜͝͠ḩ̸̧̩͎̖̙̪̥̭̩̱̭̰͙̥̣͈̠̜͎̙̭̣̟͕͈̉̐̑͒͑̽̾́̏̎̕͠a̷̢̨̛͍̲͑̎̄̋͑̆̇͗͝͝t̸̨̛̲̤͈̩͉͔̠̙̲̪̱̭́́̉̊͂͛́̏̆̋̈̾́́́̽͐̍͒͛̂͝͝ ̸̧̛̱̰̱̖̰̜͚̳͉͉̳̺͓͛̉͐́̀̃́̈̓͐̓̀̐̈̃̀͝l̸̢̨̤̦͈̯̱͖̭̰̝͐̈́̕͘͠o̶̰͖̜̹̪͇̲̜͍̹̤͔̘̼͕͋̈́̇̑̇̎͆̌̏̓͐̋̾̏̽́̂͘̚͠͠ĺ̵̡̋͊̍͑̍̂̓̇̆̇̐͂́͐̎̿̓̿͊͝͝ ̵̧͉̞͍͚̇̋̋́̄̒͌̀̽̈́͑͌̈́͝͝

ṡ̶̡͚̟̲̺̣̤̫̤̩̉̽̒̒̓͊͋ċ̵̭̪̭͓̠̥̣̭̥̪̫̾̏̉̃̆̇͌̑̽̿́̉̓̚ą̶̰͓̻̫̬͕͇̩̔̕ṙ̴̡͈̩͔̙̪̠̰̟̪̮͉̟̐̍̈́̔̀y̶̢̭̞̯͈̬͈̼̠͙͚̠͙͑ ̴͖̥͚͙̤̼̓̀̐͋̽̏l̵͈̞̅̆̽̅̈̎͒͒̄̈́̔̒̈́͘i̵͉̦̗̣͕̤̤̲͔̿̐̈́̎͠n̴̨̡͕̫̱̫̖̻̦̲̳̗̬͇̫̉͘͘k̶̡̬̜͇͖̞͈͍̟̈́̾̍ ̶͙̈̾̒̍̔̽͌͆͜͠g̵̢̧̩̪͖̉͒́̑͂́̏͂̐̍̂͒̒̂̈o̵̢̧̨̨̮̟̩̖̹̼̱͇͙͒̔͒͊͗͊͑͆̀̆ ̵̧̡̡̹͔̭̮͓̻͖̭͕̿͌̈́̍̃̓̀̋̊͗͋̏͝ͅb̴͍͇͛̄̔r̷̨̛̛͈̯̪̳͈͈̆͂̎͗̑́̌̕r̷̡̡͎̦̘̻̤͇̻̟͖͌̀̌̆͑̒͗ ̷̛̠͒͛̄͆̿̋͊͘̕͘͝
https://lingojam.com/ZalgoText

1 Like

I already on that tho.

thanks

now we going off topic let go back on topic thanks for the help tho.

1 Like

Maybe a really long hallway with a carpet that leads to a big throne

I would ask you to check out the map I created that has to do with a castle, but I unpublished it because it is full of bugs. Many things have disappeared. I contacted the mods, but no response. I didn’t feel like recreating the entire game.

okay if u asked me to check it out on the forums one it be advesting especially if you shared the game c0de or map name that can get u flagged

two it can lead to ur map getting taken down

three mods take a while PROBALY a long time to respond

and four a padlet or the wix is the best place to share a game c0de to check out ur map

five I sorry about that bug and you had to delete ur map and the mods haven’t responded yet @JasonLeft

thank guys ill use some of this or most of it