What should I name this map? (+ thumbnail ideas)

Can I have a subtle reference? In the movie?

1 Like

Uh Sure! I can try. Do you want like a special gim?

1 Like

Yes, a german flag gim or a random ink and quill prop in a battle scene. If you choose romance then add the german gim just at a table by himself going, ā€œI knew Cindy was not comingā€¦ā€

2 Likes

I can put an ink pot on the desk :blush:

1 Like

Can you do the romance one? I would like thatā€¦ if it wins tho.

1 Like

I was going to vote for that anyways!

2 Likes

Finished two versions cause it was tied.

3 Likes

Is the, ā€œI knew Cindy wasnā€™t comingā€ there?

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @E-M-P-T-Y !

Donā€™t forget to check out the Forum beginners and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While youā€™re at it, I suggest also reading the TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask! After all, this is a Community Forum :slight_smile:

Codes (click to open)

We have noticed that a lot of new users post pictures when asking for help and, hey, thats ok, but many people put codes within them :open_mouth: codes are not allowed :slight_smile: so if you want to post a code, put it on the wixsite!

https://gimkitcreative.wixsite.com/game-sharing/group/code-sharing

As you journey through life, may you find joy in every step, courage in every challenge, and inspiration in every moment. Me, Caternaught the art enthusiast, wishes you Great luck as you face through lifeā€™s problems. Remember, life isnā€™t about hating the mistakes you make, but the wisdom you find after.

• Caternaught
1 Like

Hey @WolfTechnology can I make another prototype for your thumbnail?
(Not saying @MirMirCreates 's one is bad, Iā€™m just bored)
Btw @VWOOM , I finished your thumbnail

Thumbnail

2 Likes

GW3, or Gim war 3 . Wait, the germans are all supposed to be basic, not custom skin, like. You started playing for the first time ever. So basic red black yellow. But yeah, I am pretty good lookin in the thumbnail. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Lol okay!
Give me a sec, Iā€™ll add them.

2 Likes

Oh and all of 'em on one side, being attacked by custom bought skins.

2 Likes

Okay, finished!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

No problem!
I love making thumbnails nowā€¦

2 Likes

Can youā€¦ teach me the ways, master? The art of thumbnails? I can make a new oneā€¦ what email app do you use?

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™d be happy to! But, emailing wonā€™t work because I have outlook and you have emailā€¦
And I canā€™t make a new emailā€¦

2 Likes

Oh yeah.I was going put that in sorry

3 Likes

Here are some name ideas, along with the thumbnail: ( Content Corner, Broadcast Boulevard, and TubeTopia )

1 Like