What should I name this map? (+ thumbnail ideas)

Its not finished but I want to have it published so i can continue to edit it and use it even after season ticket goes away. I am not sure when i can pic back up on my big project, but it needs a name and thumbnail, so if any one has ideas please let me know. It is a replica of the youtube headquaters in gimkit with a few rooms, a lot has made, but not decorated so i will only show the decorated rooms.

Screenshot 2024-02-23 7.59.12 PM

And yes the green screen does acually work.

1 Like

What do you want on the thumbnail? And do you have a image for the background (its okay if you dont)?

1 Like

I want a youtube logo( if possible) with a film in progress, so like a set up while people are making a video, sort of like a movie scene thing.(Sorry if that does not make sense). And No i don’t have an image, sorry.

1 Like

Ok! What room/scene do you want me to use? (like the ones you already have)

1 Like

if you wanted a name, it would be “Explore the Youtube Headquarters!”

3 Likes

Youtube Sim or Simulator. Youtube Headquarters: The Game.
Gimtube…
How does the green screen work?
@WolfTechnology, I’m limiting my posts, so I’ll edit this. How do you add a filter?
@VWOOM, copyright, how 'bout Gimtube Sim?

2 Likes

This room.

2 Likes

you stand in front of it and when you put a filter on your screen it will still show the gim, but not the green

1 Like

Ok! I will start working when I finish my other one.

2 Likes

Kituber gimulator Boom! Best name.

3 Likes

maybe The life of a gimer

2 Likes

it would have to be a over filter, meaning you have like a zoom for example and you screen share, then you add a filter being that it hides your screen but what is on the green stuff, that being the gim. You can’t acually make a filter on the game, that i can’t do without accessing the source code.

1 Like

That ones good. There is one thing i haven’t told yall. its not a game, but for gimkit youtubers to use when they film video so they have a good place to have there gim while they are not playing a game, and i want to publish it for that reason. I have seen way to many gimkit videos that have people walking around a piece of grass than in an accual set up.

1 Like

I am sorry, truly, I apologize in advance. What makes you think that they will use it?

2 Likes

Gimkit: Map for Youtube (filming)
Boom! Better name than @VWOOM!

Well, some of them are on the forums, so they’ll probably use it…

They usually just show DLD.

2 Likes

NUH-UH! That is a copy paste placeholder. Get it outta here! Sorry

1 Like

because i can reach out, plus it will be published, and I will post it to discord in some way via gimkit discord or D-M them. I have ties with over 50 gimkit youtubers and i think they will use it, including podcatsers like geomtric.

1 Like

I was bored so I just made this thumbnail:

2 Likes

Not the big ones, like math thrive or panda Gaming.

2 Likes

Oh well. Who knows. I just watch matpat scream numbers and talk about different codes.

1 Like