I need help deciding what I should make a guide about. Post in the comments your ideas. I will give you credit if I do make them
weeeeellll… this sort of topic is considered about the forums…so its not really allowed, according to the rules. so you might wanna think up your own ideas, bud.
- How to create custom images and graphics for your Gimkit themes
- Tips for designing unique and engaging Gimkit avatars
- Strategies for using Gimkit to promote creativity and innovation in the classroom
- A guide to using Gimkit to teach digital design skills
- How to use Gimkit to create interactive and immersive learning experiences
- Tips for incorporating storytelling into your Gimkit games
- A guide to using Gimkit to teach coding and programming concepts
- Strategies for using Gimkit to teach visual arts and design principles
- How to use Gimkit to create collaborative and team-based learning experiences
- Tips for using Gimkit to promote student creativity and self-expression.
You’re fine! If you already replied, its okay, you may get flagged but its not that bad.
Don’t flag the man @DriftUknown_YT , He didn’t know
fhew… Ok thanks for telling me.
@ModerateCape86 you might want to put an answer or people are just going to spam about it. (not real spam)
ok I will
That is off-topic, please delete
From your post.
This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.