What should I do if my post is falsely flagged and deleted?

Please don’t hesitate to tell me if this is a topic I Shouldn’t have made. Tell me if the forums are only for Gimkiit Creative or if I can ask about the forums too. I just want to make sure that I’m not doing anything wrong by creating this topic.

What happened

So System sent me this message:

As you can see, this post was helping someone out by giving instructions, but it got flagged and deleted. That’s where my question comes in.

What should I do? Should I just leave it alone, or should I ping System to ask why my message was deleted? I understand it was flagged, but I don’t understand why it was deleted.

Again, do not hesitate to tell me if this is a topic I shouldn’t have made. I just don’t want to get in trouble in the future in case I decide to make another topic like this. Thank you!

-Michaelbob

1 Like

This has happened to me too but I just think you have to go along with it and whoever was messing around will hopefully stop.

1 Like

I… think this happened to me too once. I am not sure but your best bet is to contact a moderator? correct me if I am wrong regulars…

1 Like

If it’s deleted, then a moderator decided that it was off-topic or some other thing.

1 Like

this is kinda off-topic
next time just contact the mods if you really think it should have stayed

2 Likes

I mean… sometimes, you just have to deal with it.
I recommend deleting this post; it’s kinda off topic

2 Likes

Discourse has auto-moderation functions that sometimes do this. If you feel it was in error you’ll want to send the link to the post to the moderators. Creating a post about it is off-topic, technically against the rules, and won’t fix the problem.

Closing this out :blush:

6 Likes