What should I do for my sabotaging features?

Hey there! Um, In my game there is a control room where if you click a button, there are 5 options that can happen if you click the button. I have lots of ideas, but I already put them in. If anyone has an idea on what I should do, that would be great! And, there is 4 teams so if anyone has an idea that involves sabotaging, that would be AMAZING.

You could do something where you secretly work for another team? I have no other ideas.

make it so a random player on each of the opposing teams cant move, set the one opposing team’s health in half

1 Like

so if one team presses the button, the other team gets sabatoged?
in that case, here are some ideas:

everyone slows down
everyone speeds up (way too much, so its difficult to move.)
everyone gets locked in a certain area
their weapons get taken away
maybe have it so that they have to do a set of tasks before any of these get removed?

if you would like some more ideas, try checking out this guide if you haven’t already :)
edit: also, welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Thanks to all of you! These are some great Ideas. I will try to use most of them!

3 Likes

Make sure to mark a solution!

@Night_Owl13 If u want I can make a thumbnail for your game

What? I am not begging for solutions! I am just reminding them,

1 Like

he wasn’t begging, he was only reminding the person who made the topic. he never said anything along the lines of: “i need the solution”.

3 Likes

@speedy_kd4 Good point! (I am a she/her) No problem though! And, @Silver that would be amazing! Thanks to all of you so much!

3 Likes

what would u want it to look like give me a description

Thanks here it is: (No copying anyone!!!) Maybe something along the lines of a lot of sentries? Or a player getting sabotaged by a sentry. Or maybe a player and another player racing to get a keycard, because that is the name of the game. Thanks so much!

(If I don’t reply it’s because I’ve reached my daily reply limit!)

1 Like

could i make one? what gims would you like?

1 Like

last time i checked you asked her

also maybe you could disable features for other players?? i dont know much about your game though so idk

2 Likes

Anyone’s art would be greatly appreciated. If I end up using one by not the other, I will put both of your @'s in the description. (I really hope my game will be as popular as the top Ultimate Hide and Go Seek Tag map! And @CAPRISUNS, that is a great idea! And, for the gims I would like, I would like Constellar Lemonade and Raveena. Thanks!

(If I don’t reply I’ve reached my limit!)

1 Like

please stay on topic if your not helping then please leave

1 Like

anything else?

This is amazing! I will see if anyone else does anything, if not, or their’s is not the winner, then this is perfect! Thanks!

2 Likes

can i get a name for the game

I’m not entirely sure if this is the final name, but for now it is called Mannequin Run.

1 Like