What should i do for my map Get a Snack at 3 AM

Maybe you should do where you and your friends go to the movies, and you get a new candy, only to find out it has strawberries in it (ur allergic to strawberries in the game) and you go to the hospital,
THE END
:blush: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

More endings…

Ones that branch off of others for the most part, maybe? Saves on memory…

1 Like

The ultimate destruction ending: U get ur mo m and dad and everyone in ur neighborhood awake and they hunt u down

WW2 ending: you startle your Grampa and you gave him WW2 flashbacks and he shoots you

No call it PTSD ending

1 Like

This might be getting off topic

Oh sorry, @NikitaGaming if you got all you need you should close the topic

Axolotl ending. You summon the axolotl and get a second life after you di3 once.

1 Like

ok 1 second im publishing it

Thanks @BMW23 thakns

Np!
Some constructive criticism:
Maybe have it give player banana when get an ending so they know how many they got

and infinite keys!! whwhgwhagwhagwha

Bro no sharing games

1 Like

that’s… still advertising. it shows a link to the game and I have already told both of you and @NikitaGaming that this isn’t allowed. I was telling you guys to delete it as a warning. (I do that before flagging) but when you delete the your original message and then repost the link I was telling you to delete, it makes it harder to trust that you wont do the same again.

1 Like

ALREADY?!?!?!
Wow…
So popular!

Add trick-or-treat race mini game.
You and others race to get most candy(endings)

1 Like

alr bet ill do it but it might take a while

1 Like

Upsetting Ending: you’re mother said no more snacks after lunch, you d!e of starvation… (hahahahahahahahahahaha) (I mean, I know!)

4th wall ending, you find a mysterious computer and you play on it, you realize that you are playing as yourself in reality (or what you think is reality)

sorry if this is already done :sweat_smile:

Ending: You decide to put your alarm on snooze because your still tired and you wake up to ants that stole your food and you go back to sleep starving