What should i do for my map Get a Snack at 3 AM

(The pumpkin on your head is cursed.)

1 Like

it’s not “@ everyone” it’s @ here but I’m not pinging.

1 Like

thank you

I am rocking the halloween season this year

3 Likes

I don’t know if the character I use for my profile picture has a Halloween outfit, might check! anyway back on topic, why is @CustomCoaster suggesting very violent endings? I’m scared…

1 Like

Nightgown Ending
Do not get an ending for a certain period of time. It will be daytime by them.

Advertisement Ending
You see an ad for a buffet, so you go there and enjoy a lot of meals.

1 Like

AI ending:
You wander down the steps into the secret basement within the basement to find a mad scientist’s lab and let out a malicious AI that takes of the giant Dorito World.

1 Like

Dog ending, You eat a suspicious dog bone shaped treat
and get turned into a boxer dog

2 Likes

Bro guys i cant add all the endings to my game and also im going to publish my map today but i think its enough becuase i think my limit on blocks is going up becuase i don’t have the season ticket

1 Like

Blocks as in save files? or as in code, if you mean code than it works the same for everyone
season ticket or not.

2 Likes

Ending ending, you get a ending…somehow…and thats pretty much the ending, just an ending

1 Like

@Gimkitsuggestor bro can you stop please giving me endings i cant add all of the endings that everyone added to this thing i made and also i will publish the map and make a solution but if not that means im going to add more

1 Like

I am just adding extra because why not

1 Like

guys i need 550 gimcoins, but what should i add to update 1.3??? Hallowen or something??

1 Like

easter eggs lore idk

1 Like

Pumpgim Ending: You accidently drop your Pumpkin off the counter and now your stuck in it

THE SECRET LORE OF PUMPGIM!! BUM BUM BUUUUUM!!!

2 Likes

LIKE!!! XD and stubbed toe ending you stub your toe on the corner

1 Like

why do you keep saying ¨like¨ ?

1 Like

2 more mins until I get a like

1 Like

wdym 2 more mins til you get a like?

1 Like

You don’t have to post “Like” to like a post, just wait until your likes recharge and like that post.

1 Like