What should i do for my map Get a Snack at 3 AM

sigma ending: u enter ur sisters room and find her watching sigmas?!?!?!?!

Nah that’s crazy, do a ending where you turn into a psychopathy and go to a mental hospital Ending: Straight jacket.

Double Ending
Somehow, get 2 endings in 1 run.

That feels horror game type

is this a horror game?

WHAT!?!!? :dotted_line_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

I know these endings are overwhelming, so I have some easy ones for you:

Go back to sleep ending: when you go to your bed, you can go back to sleep. If you sleep in your gramma’s bed, you sleep for a thousand years and get the slept-in ending.

Starved Ending:
You go to our gramma’s second bed where you get the slept-in ending WITHOUT getting a snack! Gasp! You"sleep" of starvation.

TV ending: You manage to get past your dad and to the TV, which you can turn on to watch Brainrot and wake up the whole house.

Harder ending: Computer ending Next to all computers is an option to turn them on. If all of them are on, you can access a secret laboratory your grandpa has been keeping from you since WW2, and you can find a radioactive snack and “sleep.”

Insane Ending: Magic Ending: This ending can be gotten after the star ending, by accessing a hidden codex, which will show three others hidden around the map. Get to them all, and like the computers, it opens a secret room full of magic snacks and Ozi sentries.You unlocked that ending!

Ending-ending: This ending is unlocked by completing all available endings. Every time you get an ending, it adds one to a property via counter, which deactivates after being used once. Get the set amount (all of them) and you can go back to your room to find a secret hole. It was covered by barriers and props before and you could not see behind it for the same reason, but there is a control room full of command tables back there, and by going to the one in the center, you get the Endings-Ending.

Other good endings: (Went through and found good ones for you)

(There was one about finding out that the world was a giant Dorito when I was reading this earlier but I can’t find it now)

3 Likes

thanks now im gonna chow down some oreos doritos lays ruffles mountain dew dr pepper and monster
and a taco from burrito doors

GOOD josh ending
there is 25 percent Josh doesn’t ban you and instead gives you ruffles

1 Like

The child ending: u figure out ur parents have more kids in the basement!?!?!?

why did you change my message on the quote

and I thought of ending ending

1. To explain because I modified it to have specific meaning
  2. It’s an ending that has meaning other than

This was an original idea I made.

Nah but why is ther 153 replies to this topic :skull:
MAN IM DED

1 Like

don’t ask me.
or anyone i guess
but I’d say they just wanna help.

Well I’m a developer for his game Soo if u guys have any more ideas I will add it to the game

1 Like

https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/t/ideas-for-my-new-get-a-snack-at-4am-map/35628/4

2 Likes

bro u said u´d help my thumbnail @Moyai

1 Like

i been waiting 1hr bro

I’m doing it, just had smt else to do

1 Like

Welcome back Moyai!!

2 Likes