What is the max character limit for text boxes?

Like the title says I was wondering what is the max character limit for text boxes? I want to know this because apparently you can make pixel art using text boxes.

why are you worried just use multiple text boxes
sure it blows up the memory faster but who cares
I made a Bakugo with like 51 text boxes with
1 character in each

1 Like

128 characters.

A popup has 256, in case you needed to know that.

did you just go dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd or did you look it up

I found that out while making a guide.

1 Like

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::brown_square::brown_square::brown_square::brown_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::black_large_square::orange_square::orange_square::black_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::orange_square::red_square::red_square::orange_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::blue_square::blue_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:orange_square::blue_square::blue_square::blue_square::blue_square::orange_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::blue_square::blue_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
I made something lol. His name is BillyBobJoe cus Billy’s taken apparently :pensive:.

Looks good!

[might use something other than billy because How To Make A Billy]

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.