What could these blocks be used for?

the +/- is on a calculator

Yeah it’s like the M+/- function on a calculator, but for variables, you can also do some weird stuff with it. (more block efficient than the regular 0 - x method)

2 Likes

What weird stuff are you talking about? This is fascinating.

OH, YEAH, THAT MAKES SENSE LOL.

This could be used to make parabolic functions that are more efficient and if you map the functions, if x < 0, set x to dash(x), it will overlap x onto itself. (this is just in theory of course)

2 Likes

Should this go in Clay institution?

It’s hard to say this isn’t at least a bit funny because I read this entire message as yelling.

1 Like

BRO ACTUALLY STOP. @here IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING USEFULL TO SAY DONT SAY IT. STOP IT RIGHT NOW. IM FED UP. IM TRYING TO LEARN ABOUT BLOCKS AND YOU MAKE IT HARD. @Coolcaden26 LEAVE @GrapeGod ALONE!

2 Likes

You don’t need to use caps, just flag the post as off-topic, and you can say stop doing it, without sounding like your yelling.

BRO ARE CAN ANYONE HERE READ?

2 Likes

ok i’m sorry i’ll just leave the conversation then.

@getrithekd @Blackhole927 @Shdwy @here I have some more questions about blocks. What can the new blocks be used for? I know that they can be used to make better name checkers (woo-hoo!), but I heard that bh was making a chess game using this so I wonder what else it can do. Any ideas?

1 Like

New blocks?

Yes. Text operations are here.

OMG I JUST CHECKED CHANGELOG!!!

1 Like

So, I think we now need a device post for brainstorming before the 22nd.

1 Like

Wait, if it’s out, why does the changelog say the 22nd?

apparently because it’s the next school day

1 Like

Yeah, I realized that.

You can use these blocks to “remove” text from the original text very easily, previously I had to use a binary text system that had a digit filler which then was looped using the create text with function and compared the copied text to the original text, however, with this, you can skip all of that entirely and just use the “in text get substring from” function, also you can make REAL lists that don’t take up much memory or an abhorrent amount of properties!!!

2 Likes