What are the craziest ideas one can manifest? Well, let's see

Adding on the maze, add Super hard Sentries, and when the player is desperate and finally reaches the “exit”, have them teleport at the beginning of the hallow of the exit. if they try to escape for a 3rd time, slap them shut in a cage and make them watch a rick roll that was provided earlier in the discussion. Also, have the real exit hidden in the beginning. >:)

How’s that for evil???

Recreate the entirety of Hypixel in Gimkit.

FNaF but completely accurate (includes things like how Foxy works)

Edit: C R E A T E A C U S T O M S O U N D T R A C K I N G I M K I T

i dont think she is looking for game ideas rather mechanics/gimmick ideas

room of the vanity?
:performing_arts:this emoji in front of a mirror emoji
you can talk to it through pop-ups and it will relay some of life’s biggest burdens
:lipstick::mirror::sari::kimono:
walk up to a closet and click a button that teleports you into a room
its a walk in closet with trophies and dresses, riches of all sorts
click buttons on top of scrolls and pages that have poetry and scribbled excerpts
(whatever you like)
find a golden key inside of this room
use it to unlock a hidden vent
when opened reveal (teleport the player) a room of dolls :dolls::nesting_dolls: and candles :candle::wilted_flower:
(maybe a fortune ball🔮)
include a paper with a scribbled mantra on it
have a stone holding two objects ritual linked objects (:hamsa::nazar_amulet:) -Lofi

3 Likes

Make it so every second in the game there is a 1% chance they will be sent to a backrooms looking place :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Make an unreachable room but there’s a teleporter in there so they try every teleporter in the map before they realize the teleporter doesn’t work.

1 Like

A game where you stare at a clock and when it becomes midnight Cinderella appears and gives you a glass slipper then disappears as sentry’s come and attack and you can fight them with is a glass slipper

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @CaCtUs!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @CaCtUs , be sure to check this out when you get a chance, [ :newspaper: Resources] Resources for forum-beginners - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome @Kosm0-o

1 Like

Thanks a ton @bluebird291

1 Like

Official rules are here:

Sorry everyone! My account has been inactive for quite a while now! These are all great ideas! And, I don’t think I’m violating any gimkit rules, but be sure to tell me if I am. I will be sure to use all of them!

1 Like

Hey, I’d just like to suggest that you remove your actual name from your bio. Some evil creeps could use it to find you.
(I apologize for necroposting but this is kinda important)

2 Likes

OMG! I had no freaking idea that was there! THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH! But, that isn’t my name, it’s my coding name. (But it’s actually my friends name!)

1 Like

Oh, welcome to the forums @CaCtUs ! So nice to have a new addition. BTW, great name!

2 weeks late lol.

oop, my bad… I guess I was a little late… just a little.

1 Like