Weather changes

Can you make the weather stormy or sunny in gimkit? I need a day or night shift too

1 Like

Do you mean for a platformer?

1 Like

What is a platformer?

1 Like

basically you can jump, go left and right but can’t go down unless gravity

2 Likes

Thanks! But not like platformrr

1 Like

You could use barriers and/or text emojis in that case.

2 Likes

I would use a barrier on top of the entire map with no collision and then have a randomized countdown. When the countdown reaches 0, change the weather by activating/deactivating the barrier.

2 Likes

Thank you! But what about wind and rain?

1 Like

For rain, I would make the barrier a dark grey, and maybe make some puddles apper to let the player know it’s raining, and for wind, I would use a more light grey barrier, and slightly decrease the players speed.

What about the water droplets in the sky? :3

No clue :joy:

1 Like

Wait, I think I can use the raining emoji, but can I make it the same size as the barrier?

I think you could use item image for water and make them all activate when it starts raining, it would take a lot of memory+forever

1 Like

What are other choices that contain less memory and time?

That would be difficult. Making it the same size as the barrier probably wouldn’t work. You’d have to cover the map in them and randomly show and hide them using coordinate broadcasts like what I did in the pet guide I made

1 Like

you might be able to get the raining emoji and then get text that is :droplet: :droplet: :droplet: :droplet: :droplet: :droplet: (spaces in between the droplets) and make it big, like what i did here with stars

only the over the whole map instead of a small section
( code not active)

1 Like