Wall limit broken

I just hit the wall limit on my map, and after deleting some unnecessary walls, it still says I hit the limit. What’s happening?

2 Likes

You ran out of terrain on your map, and you still need to remove walls.

That of if you want to by pass it, you can place floor and place barriers over them and they work just as fine.

Welcome to the forum, @Derp !

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Derp . I am also having the same issue because I would reach the wall limit and I would delete some wall but it still says that I reached the wall limit. I think this is a bug. Just try refreshing the page. Remember to mark a solution.

This usually happens when it doesn’t catch that you added too many in time, so then you have to delete a lot.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Derp!

1 Like

Welcome to the fourm, @derp!

1 Like

It might be because you haven’t deleted enough wall. If you only deleted a room, that might not be enough.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Derp! I hope you enjoy your experience here!

This is a known bug that needs to be reported. You can email Gimkit at hello@gimkit.com for more. If that answers your question, then make sure to mark a solution!

2 Likes

That happened to me. Try reloading the page.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Derp :smiley: , also I’ve never had this issue myself but you can just use floors and put barriers over them

1 Like

There is a limit on how many floor/wall you can place

1 Like