Vote on post 447!

Hi BrownSugarAlien im a big fan also i think that looks great just needs a bit of touch ups :handshake: :+1:

1 Like

Also just i think you should add pirate i like pirate and the way it l :eye: :eye:ks

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @TheRustyThumbnailer!

@TheRustyThumbnailer, Welcome to the forums buddy!!!

it says your inactive on the weekends so

but hi nice to meet you all

I know I said I would leave the topic, but…

Welcome to the forums @TheRustyThumbnailer! Please make sure to read the TOS and FAQ. You even get a badge doing so!

thanks for telling me

As you can see my name im a bit rusty and i ran out or makers and pencils and i like to do it on paper first

So… I assume you’re going to try to make a thumbnail? (It’s to make sure ur not going off topic bc gimkit is sensitive about things off topic) if so, good luck! May the best thumbnail be chosen. (^_^)

And to think I would be the only person doing thumbnails on paper
btw, welcome @TheRustyThumbnailer

not gonna make a thumbnail for this one and/or if you have time im here if you need help

@Aubec7, what time of day is it in the thumbnail?

hi again i just drop in randomly

Personally I think it’d be in the evening since it is a cross-country game and the gims are at the finish line

Logical. I thought a setting sun would look cool but let’s here what @Aubec7 has to say.

close to sunset, but not sunset yet, kinda the middle, you know what that looks like? thats what it always looks like after my races, so I think what @Char said was perfect, evening

[1]

1. btw, like my new pfp I made? lol its so goofy ↩︎

Then evening it is! Just need one more gim for you to think of. [1]

1. I like this one more
    image ↩︎

2 Likes

wdym?

[1]

1. ill prob switch between them every once in a while depending on my mood lol ↩︎

You want three main gims right? So I need you to think of two other gims. [1]

1. I’m so bad at drawing climber gim. I’d only do it if it’s part of a dld thing. ↩︎