alr back on topic
let’s wait for votes

VO1D. STOP IT.

wait vo1d what the heck did you do?

atp just ignore everything he says
set him to ignore in his profile

it’ll solve all our problems

and report him to the mods if you can

How about you just leave pls. Don’t ban evade. If you just stop, then we’ll stop being annoying to you.

3 Likes

i mean, its a win-win situation like that
why not do that
you stay
everyone is happy
no one hates you
Ta-da!
:exploding_head:

4 Likes

Report me to the mods idc! you guys are all lifeless people who spend hours on this forum. Why should I care if I’m not coming back anyways

well im not reporting im just saying

Stop having self pity. I know what you are doing. I’ve seen it before. We won’t report you unless you just leave.

whats the point of reporting after he leaves?

Don’t reply VO1D. Pls.

Not sure if this is my place, I personally think you’re a really cool guy/dude! However, that doesn’t excuse your behaviour. Not sure if this is correct: Didn’t your account get banned for getting off topic? Yes, everybody gets off topic from time to time but you kind of did it constantly. You have gone and made yourself a new account and you’re STILL getting off topic. Do I think its a little messed up they didn’t include you in the poll? Yes. Do I understand why they didn’t include you? Also yes. Let’s try to get back on topic. @V01D.

3 Likes

Oops, sorry I didn’t see this post in time! My apologies I will no longer be replying to him.

1 Like

What you wrote is totally right.

2 Likes

your lying @BrownSugarAlien. it shows me when people click on that link. there’s no way you didn’t go and report me yet. your asking me to reply by doing things like not showing my thumbnail. I’ll stop now because I don’t think there’s a way I’d win this argument. but if your egging me on with things like this then you better expect me to reply. @Rainbow your right. but not including me in the poll is completely unrelated to me getting banned. please don’t reply again with anything involving me.

3 Likes

I didn’t report you. I never even said that I had reported you.
Um @VoidFluffy.

I just saw this lol
no perms but oh well lol

2 Likes

Yes you are finally here! Now Aliens are not goanna attack! But are you okay with the poll @Kormorant?