Thumbnail Chosen For GimClash

Don’t reply VO1D. Pls.

Not sure if this is my place, I personally think you’re a really cool guy/dude! However, that doesn’t excuse your behaviour. Not sure if this is correct: Didn’t your account get banned for getting off topic? Yes, everybody gets off topic from time to time but you kind of did it constantly. You have gone and made yourself a new account and you’re STILL getting off topic. Do I think its a little messed up they didn’t include you in the poll? Yes. Do I understand why they didn’t include you? Also yes. Let’s try to get back on topic. @V01D.

3 Likes

Oops, sorry I didn’t see this post in time! My apologies I will no longer be replying to him.

1 Like

What you wrote is totally right.

2 Likes

your lying @BrownSugarAlien. it shows me when people click on that link. there’s no way you didn’t go and report me yet. your asking me to reply by doing things like not showing my thumbnail. I’ll stop now because I don’t think there’s a way I’d win this argument. but if your egging me on with things like this then you better expect me to reply. @Rainbow your right. but not including me in the poll is completely unrelated to me getting banned. please don’t reply again with anything involving me.

3 Likes

I didn’t report you. I never even said that I had reported you.
Um @VoidFluffy.

I just saw this lol
no perms but oh well lol

2 Likes

Yes you are finally here! Now Aliens are not goanna attack! But are you okay with the poll @Kormorant?

yeah ig lol
but i’ll probably use 3 or 4 no matter what the vote says

Oh. That’s sad. I worked so hard on mine.
sigh

sorry no offense the poll just helps me think about what to choose better and what ppl will like

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:
Emotional damage.

ok lol ok

1 Like

Sorry. :tired_face: :tired_face:
At least I’m 2nd place now. yay… I guess. :dotted_line_face:

yeah alright @BrownSugarAlien is in second, and DJ_FEVER is in first

Yay! I’m second woo hoo!

And @VoidFluffy, the 204 should 203 instead.
But it’s not that big of a deal.

And @SnoopyOTG, why did you vote for yourself?

@VoidFluffy told you not to so can you undo it or something @SnoopyOTG?

1 Like

3 and 5 are tied at 40% :scream:

What?! Someone’s gotta break the tie!