Vote on post 103

@here make sure to vote!

scroll up
ur gonna find out when u do

1 Like

Age leak

Now I realized I could probably do this thumbnail in a second. Too late lol.

You cant just report people who are underage, other people are already mature enough to participate here in the forums. I even helped out in the forums, right?
Even its lllegal, you shouldnt just force people to leave the forums

Could you maybe stop the age rant? This topic is off-topic enough already.

1 Like

Yes, thats a good idea

Void, are you gonna draw At Home Simulator thumbnail for DJ_Fever? Just politely questioning

But companies donā€™t know if they already did that. If nothing bad happened, why not keep letting it flow?

Because youā€™re making discourse break the law? Thatā€™s like saying ā€œIf nothing bad happens, I can keep stealingā€. And by the TOS, your license to use this forum is null and void, as you are under 13 years old.

How am I winning this makes no sense
Iā€™m so confused

But it is not the age that matters, it is the knowledge and application of Godā€™s word. It is Godā€™s word which matures us and equips us: ā€God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work.ā€ (2 Timothy 3:17)
Thats not what I meant! I meant is if nothing bad happens to company themselves, then let it keep going

Well the Bible Verse is correct. Life is so unfair :sob:

To the law, it is the age that matters. Youā€™re also advocating for breaking the law. Also, look at #14

1 Like

I dont want to get suspended or anything, but I still need help on my maps too

Then get it somewhere else until you turn 13. You canā€™t break a contract just because you really really want something.

See @Gamingwolf? You cant be on this website. I lied about being underage and they said this even if I had a point. You have to listen to Voidfluffy and come back for 3 years. Take note on what they said :pensive: Sorry @Toothless

That seems unlikely, given that you were defending yourself for being underage before.

Bruh, I actually did lie, I wanted to stop gamingwolf to if he is gonna be so immature on other topics. ;-;