Vote on a game-mode!

The idea is that I have a few ideas of game modes. I give you three options and you vote on the best one! I will make the one with the most votes!

• Township-A fun game mode where players work to keep a small town running and get the most money.
  • The Lands of Roboton-A solo RPG where plants have invaded the robot village of Roboton. They summoned you through crystals so you could save them!
  • Apocalypse-A zombie breakout in a small town where players have to run from the people who are it. Pretty much a tagging version of snowy survival!
0 voters
3 Likes

I’m voting on 1 because I’m tired of fighting in this game because it’s repetitive of the same enemies with different health, something like that just sounds more fun, I hope it wins!

Bumper Bumpy!!! Bump bump bumpppper!

Township, I just like games like these.

Second bump, plz read this!

I voted township, it sounds pretty interesting!

Nice! Thanks for ur support guys!

There is an app on App Store and Google Play called “Township”. I used to play it a lot, now i barely even play it. Just sayin’.

If you’ve already voted, please tell friends!

doesn’t tell any friends irl because i don’t have any

2 Likes

Not trying to be rude or anything, but if you bump a post, it sends it to the top of the forums. Bumping it again will just cause unessecary clutter.

What’s bump? Is it like when you move your post to the top?

3 Likes

Yeah, so more people will see it!

How do you bump a post?

Just send a message I think? :confused:

Oh, ok. But as @Haiasi said, it’ll cause unnecessary clutter.

I like how literally everyone voted Township.

3 Likes

i think all these ideas just repeat something gimkit has already made.
1=farming game mode with cooperative teams
2=one way out
3=snowy survival
Without good detail and lore these games that you make wont be to new, BUT if you do these would be really fun to play.

SO i vote for number two because i would like to see how detailed this futuristic town over taken with plants could look like

Bro! You just messed up the township only, now I’m sad :frowning:

sorry but i’ve always been competitive and have liked futuristic robots and tech