Update on the Server Error [11/17/23]

Welcome to the forum, @gimkit.noob!

Welcome to the community @gimkit.noob! And It might crash a few more times before it is fully fixed, technology is just like that.

1 Like

Yh, it’s been pretty slow ever since DLD but not this bad.

1 Like

i will keep checking gimkit status and update what it color/status as this is still needed for that only reason.

status/color

gimkit color: green. 2d modes are green. non 2d modes are playable an green.gimkit API green status: warn

2 Likes

This was already answered by Jeff in the discord. Like I said, they are experiencing record site traffic, and the servers cannot handle the load. I’m sure they are working on fixing it asap, especially since it’s a school day. Patience is the best thing you can do to help.

It’s also been mostly fixed already.

2 Likes

mine finally went back up

1 Like

Same as I thought, thanks for clarifying.

2 Likes

2d modes are in the green.

That reminds me of the issues with the old among-us servers.

1 Like

Right now it’s in the yellow. I can’t host a 2D mode or search for kits.

everything in the green now

execpet for 2d modes

I can’t even start a creative right now. I tried to edit and when I clicked on the button to launch it nothing happened.

i checked gimkit status they in green. maybe try again or refreshed or close out of the page?

Nope, it still won’t work for me.

Never mind, it opened an about:blank tab, but then it opened the map.

I was working on my Among Us Map and it stopped working. :weary:

1 Like

What happened to it? :cry:

hey everyone gimkit is currently in the green just refresh or close and go back in to tab. also we getting off topic let get back on topic so nobody get banned from worryin about the server error.

Welcome to the forum!