Update Bug Errors

Well, here we go. Y’now how the Bugs page was blowing up? Well, here is the reason. Most people were right when they said “There is a new update.” But also they added a new gamemode Don’t Look Down as well as new animations. This is why whenever I have collision on, I cannot push triggers. Or maybe zones are not updating. Or the Avatar glitch. Or the teleporters breaking. So basically, yes, there is a new update, maybe it did not come out, but it is affecting Gimkit Creative.

4 Likes

You can’t push triggers with out collision, also, yes the new update is on the home page which means it will release very soon. I have a creative map open and there is no issues, so it is probbably a bug that randomly affects random people. More and more bugs will soon come out and will need patching but the most i can tell you to do is to z out of the tab sign out of gimkit and shut down your device then retry to sign back in and let me know if that helps.

4 Likes

Hmm, i don’t think so. It’s happened over and over again

1 Like

So then it is due to the update, great. You will just have to wait for the devs to fix these errors, sorry but there isn’t anything any of us can do.

3 Likes

I know, this post was just saying what was happening to gimkit creative. It was not meant to be solved by any of us. This post was just a reason.

1 Like

Ok then change the title so it fits a bit more. nvm i did it for you.

4 Likes

Because this isn’t a question, technically it’s off-topic, so I suggest you mark a solution.

this happened once Screenshot 2023-10-13 4.43.09 PM

3 Likes

Welcome to gimkits update errors! That has been happening a lot lately and I don’t know why.

1 Like

i think its because of the new don’t look down gamemode