Unique Things To Add To Your Map (Part 4)

Guys, since this is outdated, and if you want more, then it makes sense, but why not add future suggestions to the Cool Ideas for Props 2.0?

1 Like

That would be nice, then bumps would actually be for showing a forgotten guide.

4 Likes

I’ve been doing this series for a while now, and Cool Ideas For Props was after my guides. This is just a fun little thing I’m doing, and I’m working on part 5 right now. Other people want more guides, with @VoidFluffy saying that I should try to get to part 10.

Sure, but since you’re a TL2, please don’t make new ones until you run out of editing time as you could just edit the one that has editing time instead of making a new one.

1 Like

That makes sense, but part of this series is the fact that there are multiple editions, hence part 4, part 3, part 2, and so on. It’s something that makes this series an actual series.

I’m just saying that you should only make 1, then edit it until editing time is over, then you can make another.

1 Like

I get that, but again, the fact that there are multiple editions makes this series a series.

@StacheIsTaken has a point, series could create a ridiculous amount of clutter, so maybe make one more part (or have a regular create a wiki for you) so you can add more and more and more?

3 Likes

Yeah, maybe. I have part 5 in the making rn, so after we can figure it out.

Your ideas are nice, but if you make an art guide, I recommend adding as many ideas as you have, or going into finer detail. You could also add to a prop wiki….

1 Like

I’m just going to make part 5 and add to that. I’ve added a lot of my designs into a prop wiki, but the ones that are easy to access haven’t been active in a while.

Alternate idea for the fruit bucket:

2 Likes

it looks so realistic! nice

1 Like