Underwater game ideas helpšŸŖ¼

(Thanks for the cookie)

Iā€™ve seen the map (Gimkit101 is really nice and let me see it, but no spoilers) and itā€™s pretty good so far.
Some of your ideas could actually be in the game is all Iā€™m going to say :]

2 Likes

Ideas:

• Player needs to get out of water before they drown(which you can be in the water for up to 90 seconds
  • Add a station to find and report animals there to gain cash
  • Add creatures in the sea!
  • Have quests for the player to go on!
    And, have fun!
2 Likes

@Queen.of.Learning, in the game, you can breathe for 100 seconds. The goal of the game is to explore underwater caves to find a magic pearl for your bosses at the Sunken Society. There will be animals to talk to, tho.

1 Like

Is it a choose your own adventure?

1 Like

You could add an extra sub-area called the depths with stronger enemies and more loot. You could also add an underwater colosseum where you fight powerful sentries for treasure.

1 Like

@Chunky, I like your new profile picture!
Yes, this is off topic, back on topic nowā€¦ Ideas, yes, here they come!

So youā€™re not retiredā€¦ ahHA!

-=-_-=-

Idea:

Lore

There is a siren that is holding you, the player, in a magic prison, and you have to find the 5 coral keys to give to the siren, who cannot due to the magic and danger, so that she will give you the main key to escape.

Perhaps, as an easter egg, you can place the keys somewhere else, and they give you an item, gadget, of great power that the siren planned to use, and use it to ā€œdefeatā€ it; you still win. She would drop the main key, but it would hide her shop, as she was now ā€œdefeated.ā€ This could free up space for a sequelā€¦ The siren uses the weapon and you have to stop her?

However, this has a timer. In the corner, the timer is the ā€œOxygen Left.ā€ After you run out of oxygen in your hidden tank, you drown.

If knocked out, they will return to the siren, without their supplies, but with their gadgets.

When the game starts, many randomizers are used to determine which which items go where, all hidden except for the ones being used, along with the devices that dicate their systems, so it appears to be a different arrangement every time.

Waypoints are used to locate the key locations and the siren.

The Keys

They are items, most likely blue keys, or some other water-related item, that are found in 5 different locations within the large prison. The siren cannot retrieve them herself, it is too dangerous, and there is a spell preventing it. The first location is the Coral Cove, a shallow area where you can find a coral reef, and also the key, which you have to find within the coral, like a maze. You can also encounter animals. Grabbing fish will give you fish, which can be sold to the siren for shards. You can also find these animals, sparse coral and vegetation, rocks, and fish in-between the key locations. These are randomly generated. The second is the Shipwreck, where you have to find the key, hidden in a chest, while fleeing a mummy ( a very powerful ozi sentry), drowned with the ship. There are also lost relics you can pick up, giving you shards. The third is the Lost City. You find the key in a large chamber, but must get past the Lost Templeā€™s defenses. The fourth is the Crystal Cave, and underwater cave where you must mine, using your pickaxe, dynamic blocks. However, there are also crystals and coral mized in. You must give this to the 'Cavelock," (a special vending machine) which will open the chamber. The crystals and coral give you shards, which when given the to Cavelock along with some dynamic blocks, will bring you into the chamber where you can get the fourth key. However, the cave is trapped, and you must dodge traps and falling rocks and immense drops to reach the key. The fifth is the Midnight Trench. You have to d!ve [1] to the bottom to retrieve magma rocks and other obstructions to clear a path to the key, but, using zones, you have more pressure. It uses a timer using a counter-timer, a counter repeating itself, until it reaches itā€™s time, and is sent to another counter repeating itself, connected to a damaged. It will knock you out, sending you, not back to the siren as usual, but to the edge of the trench, right outside the zones. After it is finished, and all debris is cleared, it will activate a button, which will ā€œactivateā€ a submarine. Using a camera-point-cutscene, it will show them going up or down in the submarine, depending on the button pushed in the control room, but it is really just teleporters. Then, you have 60 seconds to locate the key. Like most things in the game, it uses a randomizer when the game starts to choose where it will be, so it is different each time. There are also Sulkers down there. Then you return to the subarine, and return to the seabed.

Shards

These are an in-game currency, where you can buy upgrades and items from the siren, and simple gagdets that can be used to ward off sentries called ā€œSulkers,ā€ n@sty creatures you encounter between the key locations which can harm you. These are randomly generated. Health and shield, via direct or items, or both, can be bought with shards from the siren. Another thing that can be found are giant oysters, and in some are pearls, which when grabbed become shards. These are randomly generated.

Escape

Once you get the main key, you have a new waypoint revealed, to the exit. However, a new timer has started, overridden if it is more than the game timer, but is five minutes. Durring that time you must solve a randomized puzzles, dodge Sulkers and obstacles, and insert a passcode using galactic alphabet letters (į”‘ Ź– į“µ āŸĢ… į’· āŽ“ Ė§ ā‘ Ā¦ ā‹® ź–Œ į’² ćƒŖ ź–Ž š™¹ !Ā” į‘‘ āˆ· į“­ ā„ø Ģ£ āš āŠ āˆ“ Ģ‡/ Ē ā؅) from hidden around the map, in order of the key location they were at, and the order is the ones I presented, 1-5, above in the ā€œThe Keysā€ section. Finally, they insert the key, get a quick cutscene, and the game ends. I recommend custom widgets,

Passcode Guide:

-=-_-=-

I hope you like my idea!

:love_letter: :brain:

1. Why is that blocked? ā†©ļøŽ

7 Likes

You have to collect breathing bubbles to help you breath underwater or you drown.

Lore: You were a sea water explorer when you find this cave, you need to find an exit, before you drown in the deep waters never to be seen againā€¦

1 Like

You can add a kelp forest and you need to buy equipment for yourself, or youā€™ll get tangled up in the kelp and get eaten by a mysterious creature that lurks around the kelp forest!

1 Like

I already have a plan for the game, but those are some great ideas! Hereā€™s the description of the game:

• Explore a deep-sea environment to get to the deepest depths of the ocean. Escape stinging jellyfish, explore mysterious sea caves, and try to find the pearl at the end. Beware, though: you barely have enough air to win, so youā€™d better hurry!

To win, you must get to the pearl (secretly a magic pearl) before the evil kraken does so you can give it to your bosses in the Sunken Society. Whatya think?

3 Likes

yeah add a boss that is a kraken and you have to dodge tentacles! if you get hit your stuck to the ground!

2 Likes

wait donā€™t say welcome they just wiped my Chromebook so I had to make a new character.

1 Like

Fierce DolphinsšŸ¬

1 Like

@Unit_72, I took your suggestion and added an in-game currency called Credits. These can be used by players to buy passage to the Lost City. Any more ideas?

5 Likes

You could get caught in between to sharks (or another sea creature) fighting.

1 Like

What the flip

6 Likes

there could be sharks that hunt u down, there could be fish you can collect, yo could be a an underwater facility getting data and hostile fish hut you down, the possiblitys are endless.

1 Like

Sorry, I did not pay attention to the timing. I didnā€™t realize it was 20 days later.

1 Like

wait, 20 DAYS LATER?

1 Like

Oops, I forgot to mark a solution. The game is still in development, though, so I might need more ideas. Does anyone have any more?

Edit: @mysz, what was the name of mathewā€™s new game?

Edit2: Okay, thanks, @mysz! Iā€™ve already played that game, but I didnā€™t realize it was the game you told me about. Geez, that game is impossible!

You could have a sea dragon who blast waves at water at you, and if the waves of water hit you, you get sent back.

1 Like