I think they were talking about the THEOI

9 Likes

Did you see the picture?

10 Likes

Yeah. sorry.

1 Like

This hit 1.0k views yay

8 Likes

U just need 2 more likes to get that badge!!!

1 Like

Yeah!!! Y not? :D.

1 Like

@THEHACKER120 could you try making ares by the description from percy jackson I want to know your view of him

1 Like

Um okay I guess?
I guess looking from Percy Jackson’s point of view Ares was kinda mean, kinda selfish too if you ask me, and of course Ares loved stirring up w@rs which meant that he was kinda evil in a way. But he still serves order so I mean he was decent with Zeus putting him in his place.
@Gimkitsuggestor if you were asking for something like this.
@Gimkitsuggestor for pyhiscal looks he would be muscular, probably have a sneer on his face, and probably wearing red that’s what I think when hearing Ares

7 Likes

yeh pretty much ;-; but in what i meant was his physical look

1 Like

@Gimkitsuggestor look above I redid my description of Ares but physical

7 Likes

Yippee this finally reached 50 likes ty for all the support and thanks to the community for making half of this guide

10 Likes

This has over 51 likes also add Apollo!

1 Like

Apollo hmmm interesting worth a try to make

7 Likes

I saw apollo when I went outside on April 8th and looked at the sun at 1:53 CST.

Sorry for being a bit off-topic

1 Like

and apollo’s father! a beam of light!

1 Like

Um ok? Apollo’s father is Zeus though

7 Likes

:skull: :rofl:
this is not correct
Off Topic Warning?
Apollos dad was Zeus and his mother was leto
Apollo and Artemis birth was an affair between Zeus and Leto (not surprising):skull:
Zeus is the god of the sky and thunder
Who was Leto?
Leto was the mother of apollo and Artemis. In Greek mythology she is mentioned very little about except that she was trying to find a place to give birth since Hera (in her jealousy) ordered all the lands to shun her since she didnt like being cheated on by zeus :skull:
Hera also sent a serpent (python) after Leto to cause harm to her (so she couldnt birth the twins)
Her symbols are a veil and dates (dates are sweet edible fruits that grow off of the date palm)
hence the fact that no Apollos dad was not a beam of light :rofl::skull:

4 Likes

Cool!

3 Likes