Ultimate guide to Greek mythology in Gimkit

but it just aint the same tho ;-; but might as well get back on topic

and just to know the only reason I sorta know this stuff is because of percy jackson ;-; XD

1 Like

please edit that out.

watch your language @Gimkitsuggestor

4 Likes

maybe make a esophagus or parts of him because that is who kronos is

1 Like

man you really do come in late ;-;

I had apoligised and tried revising but okay
and thank you for trying to help =)

1 Like

thats not nice. i have been watching this for a while and I saw your replies. i am saying this nicely. Edit that out.

5 Likes

I’m so glad your daughter’s starting to discover the amazing world of Greek Mythology! That’s about the age I was when I began loving it. It’s great to see so many others who do, too!

You just gave me a new idea, and I’m going to start the minotaur/labyrinth/ Theseus!

And thanks for the compliment, even though it wasn’t directly meant for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kronos isn’t an esophagus…?
He just ate his children…?
What…?

2 Likes

Wow I come back and there’s 17 more replies from where I left off.

10 Likes

Changed the guide title to reduce relevance in google searches as the guide title and description may mislead people towards this guide (when they are just looking for genuine information about greek mythology characters.)

1 Like

Ah, thank you for that

10 Likes

You’re welcome. I made this change because google is listing this guide so high for some weird reason.

Search query: greek mythology guide - Google Search

2 Likes

same, I started learning about greek mythology (Just Daedulues and Icarus) when I was 9, then went into more in depth tall tales and gods. POV: Fortnite rn…

1 Like

It’s still there…

2 Likes

It might take some time to update and move it in the search results. And if it does not change, then at least they will know not to be mislead.

2 Likes

Shottuyie I got ares and hades mixed up the bad bootie one was ares not hades

Hades is just a wrinkly pale gray god to me

1 Like

wheres hercules!?! WHAT!!!

1 Like

Hey guys if your going to ask what to put on the Greek mythology guide but not put anything on
then just stop talking off topic and please add something
and @Gimkitsuggestor your design of Hades sounds like Ares from Percy Jackson and not Hades
not a lot of additions have been added to the Greek mythology guide
:sob: who doesn’t like Greek mythology??
also @Gimkitsuggestor Hercules was part of roman mythology but the Greek mythology equivalent of his name is Heracles
@Txme_Lxss how would one build a temple for Kratos or just Kratos himself? all I can think of is using emojis for the symbols of Kratos
it is said he doesn’t actually have any specific symbols, his presence is his symbol, the personification of power
(Hercules symbols were a club an lion skin)
:fist_right: :muscle: :lion:

Kratos

2 Likes

Nobody! I’m currently making a minotaur and labyrinth :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh that sounds cool @I_Like_Props :melting_face:
also for anyone who didn’t know Hercules (Heracles) is the god of strength and heroes
Hercules (Heracles) has a lot of different states/meanings or characters in other mythology’s
(the Germanic people have a special affinity for Hercules, “they say that Hercules, too, once visited them; and when going into battle, they sang of him first of all heroes.”

Minotaur

2 Likes

You can make him wielding a leviathan axe from the series.

1 Like