Uhm why did this work for me but not my friend? (I cant reply)

So I was just helping my friend with a sentry and he wanted to know how to make it not fire so we put a zone over it and made it so you cannot fire in zone then we tried making it on the same team as the player but it still was fireing

If I remember correctly, there was an update a while back where they “patched” sentry interactions with zones, meaning this might not work anymore. As for the sentry firing, were both of you on the same team as the sentry?
#bbsi

2 Likes

actually recently it was discovered that they aren’t able to fire when falling into the zone in platformer, is this in platformer? (answer when you are able to reply.)

I think that the zones don’t affect the sentry, cause in the new update, i think they removed that feature. (Idk if it was a feature in the first place)

@The_Great_Sushi welcome to the forums!

Basically, this isn’t really a bug, more of a help(im not gonna change it bc idk if i should), but just make it so the sentry is on the player’s team!
Also welcome to the forums @The_Great_Sushi ! Remember to read TOS and FAQ

By the way, you cant reply because new users can only post 10 times on their first day.