Two things! (button activation and removal of items)

First thing is I need to know how to make a button be activated by only team one. The second things is how do I make it so if someone is in an area their gadgets get removed for a second and then they come back when they leave the area.

make a thing thats like if someboy is on a team they activate a button that is already deactivated

How do you think I could do that

For the first one wire a lifecycle to a relay (team 1) hooked to a button. The button has a scope of team.
Just use an item granter for your second question.

1 Like

yeah like if you leave a zone it runs the item granter like -1 and when you enter it it just adds one

then like add whatever

1 Like

Yes that works for the second one thank you!

Please mark a solution then!

cant I just put a button, wire it to a wire repeater and have the wire repeter’s allowed team be team one

Idk probably. I haven’t tried that but this is easier I think.

1 Like

it’d be nice if we could have more than one solution
maybe we should like suggest it

yea like we could select an option before we send a message to if this message has more than one question and then you could have more than one solution

yes exactly
bc someone might have like 3 questions

Please don’t get off-topic! Ik its Christmas but still.

are we not allowed to get off topic from post or gimkit entirely
just asking

You must always be talking about Gimkit. Never other things. No matter the post. Talking about the Forum is off-topic.

nonononono I meant are we not allowed to get off the topic of the post?
I remember when it got WAYY off post like not even gimkit related

You can get off-topic of the post if its still about Gimkit but its recommended to create a new topic. As long as it GKC related its fine.

so this was Technically on topic because we were discussing forum options
right?

No its not on-topic. Talking about the Forums is always off-topic. Talk about that on wix. The Forums is not GKC.

1 Like

uhhh well I finished and I wired it like this

The wire repeater makes it only team one and the trigger waits 2 seconds until it deactivates it Oh wow I took the picture while blinking