Trust Levels Guide

how are you still a regular-

3 Likes

Deleting your own post does not count as a flag. It only counts as a flag if the flag is agreed opon.

2 Likes

I don’t even know. Maybe it is because not including deletes, I only have 3 or 4 flags.

Oh, ok that is a life saver.

bump bump bumpity bump

I have been a member since May, but I went offline for a long time in between then and now and I only have 44 days on. Do I have to be on for 4 months straight to become a regular?

I think its just 50/100 days visited
it doesn’t have to be consecutive

I thought you have to visit 50% of all days active.

2 Likes

if that’s true, then that means I will become regular in a few days! :smile:

It’s not 50 days, it’s:

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced in the last 6 months

So since I have 4 months inactive, I need to have 4 months active in a row to get regular?

I’m confused.

No, it doesn’t need to be in a row.

The wording there is strange, but I got regular after being active for 50 days. Not exactly sure how this works.

2 Likes

You have to do all that in the last 100 days, which is why we got like fifteen members on day fifty of the forum.

It’s because you visited the forum every day for 50 whole days. Now let’s all get back on-topic, shall we? This isn’t Gimkit-related, and you’ll get it eventually anyway.

So it’s just 50% of the last 100 days?

4 Likes

Yep! Exactly.

25 days, if you continue being active.

This is so helpful! Thanks and I’m going to try to get to TL2!

2 Likes