ℍ𝕠𝕨 π•₯𝕠 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕖 𝕒 π•€π•šπ•žπ•‘π•π•– 𝕕𝕖π•₯π•’π•šπ•π•–π•• 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕀𝕖! 🏑 [🟩]

Hey guys, in this guide, I’ll be showing you how to build and creating a house in GKC! You will need: barriers (lots of them), wooden/metal poles, any type of vegetation (EX: trees, flowers, bushes). __________________________________________________________________________________________________

Intro

Screenshot 2024-09-23 10.34.27 PM
First, you need some sort of reference for your build to be based on (or not). So I picked this cozy-looking house.

Step: 1️⃣

Build a base, you will need some sort of base so that you can build up on there. Now, how I did mine is by creating a barrier rectangle and then shape it into a trapizoid, As you can see here.

Step: 2️⃣

Create a barrier square on top of your base. then add another square, paint it black, and stretch it into a rectangle. This will be your door.

Step: 3️⃣

Create two more black rectangles and put them onto the sides of your sqaure, these will be be the windows. To create a door knob, take a rectangle and add two circles to the ends making the rectangle look like its rounded.

Step: 4️⃣

And a blue rectangle in the center of your black rectangles. Creating the glass then add more more black rectangles on the window creating the window frames,

Step: 5️⃣

Add two wooden poles at the ends of the front of the house. and begin making more walls.

Step: 6️⃣

Create a bigger rectangle and layer it behind the front of your house on there begin adding more windows from steps 3 & 4.

Step: 7️⃣

Add two metal poles at the end of your walls. Then, add two camo green barriers at the end of your windows with two squares inside each.

Step: 8️⃣

Go ahead and a roof, (top barrier lighter then bottom barrier). then add 4 support beams going from the roof to the ground.

Step: 9️⃣

Take more wooden poles and add make a triangle shape from the 2 support beams in the middle. Next add a desine in the triangle. (1 facing up, 2 facing diagonal) then fill in with barriers

Step: 1️⃣0️⃣

Add 4 barrels, all at the bottom of the support beams. Then add two barriers at the top of your triangle. 2 big white ones at the bottom, 2 small dark gray ones at the bottom.

Step: 1️⃣1️⃣

Plan out a roof and fill it in with barrier add darker barriers to the top and lighter ones at the bottom.

Step: 1️⃣2️⃣

Make sure that the lower part of your roof is wider, this will give the illusion of 3D. Once you finish, add details to the base. Like bushes, benches, trees, flowers.

Step: 1️⃣3️⃣ THE FINAL STEP

Now that you are done with your residents. Don’t be afride to add more detail. like a path that gose through the door. Or you can add shading. HOPE YOU FOUND THIS GUIDE HELPFULL!:heart:

Thank you for watching! (please don’t steal the house desine, be original! :slight_smile: )
Consider leaving a like! No, really do you have any idea how long this took?

22 Likes

If you ever get stuck, leave a question!

1 Like

This is truly impressive! excellent job!

Difficulty
  • 0/10
  • 1/10
  • 2/10
  • 3/10
  • 4/10
  • 5/10
  • 6/10
  • 7/10
  • 8/10
  • 9/10
  • 10/10
  • 11/10
0 voters

although this is an art guide, it is very advanced and requires a lot of time to make.

1 Like

WOW nice Guide @Lucky_0p

2 Likes

Wow this looks so great I wonder how long it took to make this guide :0

I’d use it but it probably would destry my internet lol

2 Likes

Let’s see… well, when I finised my game crashed MUTLIPLE times and was supa laggy. my memory looks like this: :red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square:

1 Like

I thought so lol still a very good guide its very detailed

2 Likes

Why is this house actually amazing lol

This house is so good! You have to design the inside next, with a working basement and floor system!

9/10 on your house, almost nothing bad I can say about it. But it isn’t like oh my goodness this is crazy crazy or like nothing that will literally shock the rocks out of your socks but it’s still so amazing!! :D

4 Likes

mark this as community made guides

:astonished:. this is actually amazing!

2 Likes

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:w-o-w :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Lol smol gim moment.

Also how did create parallelograms like that? circle barriers or :white_large_square: ?

4 Likes

This is cool. I have never even thought about making a house.

welcome @JJdog to the forums!

Hi, Sharky0524! I’m thankful to meet you!

Well, how do I start a conversation with a post? I don’t know how because this is my second day.

I just saw the Gim in the picture, are you sure that’s a house and not a MANSION!!!

How did you make the rounded barrier? two circle and one long?

I’m not sure if there is anyone still on this conversation.