Tips n' tricks to WHEN MAKING THUMBNAILS!

you talking 'bout me? /j

1 Like

Start humming
~Legends never die~

I wrote it, but since I’m a right hand man, your above that, ig.

1 Like

im kiddin, bro. lol -_-

So was I, I guess my joke wasn’t on point (or right point? sounds weird :rofl:)

2 Likes

honestly, im glad were over this rivalry. :heart: BESTIES :heart:

1 Like

BumpityBumdomp

2 Likes

Bump. #getridof5daybump

1 Like

sorry to say too early to bump wait 5 or 7 days @Dark_Hydra also don’t bump this topic for safety reasons because Josh removed some thumbnail topics and I couldn’t find them.

warning u now @Kat_aronii

I didn’t bump this guy if I did I would have *** ***

1 Like

The 5-day bump rule is not official, you won’t get in any trouble for it.

3 Likes

No the 5 day bump rule is not an officially made rule. IT was made by the community and doesn’t need to be followed

Guess, wut? Budomp. thats wut

it can cause clutter bumping it every day then and leads to off topic

okay now u just doing this on purpose please go back on topic nobody need to get flagged here

I was proving a point. *Crosses arms.

Bumping doesn’t cause clutter. It’s just bringing an important guide back up.

yeah but you don’t need to bump again it already up basically just keeping the guide the top pinned guide that where the mods can see it and may close it

Guys lets not argue there’s really no point

and! if thats a rule then what about wiki bumps? people bump with wikis all the time!
and don’t say “that doesn’t count” cause its still a bump.

what do u mean? are u talking about edits? or bumps because they only bumps those by clicking the boxes after 5 days hmmmm now I confused the comment still stands

OHHHHHHHHHH I know what u mean we do those to not cause clutter and so nobody else replays and then yeah just usually check those every 5 days but it may leave to it being top pinned that they may just set a wiki rule I barely seen people check all the boxes

Guys like I said earlier, let’s not argue.